New grow in a legal state this time :p

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by black2grey, Jun 14, 2019.

1. So F*** nebraska... Knly got a fine but still facing a 20 and a 5 year max is like wtf is my life over...well her it is legal now. Using black magic coco coir perlite substrate with wormcastings and chicken !!! Shits great jus sayin.never used black magic was looking for perlite could only find MG products then ran in to the whole line for black magic $20 for a bag but said its cleaned and ready to go well worth it. Perlites nice sized im impressed. Anyone know what this will taste like if i feed just worm poo and chicken poo? Or should i use some liquids and cal mag ?

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. As of now just one grow bulb uncovered and getting high output, plants are thriving. Follow and give me a hand. Oh ones gg4 the little ones a random bag seed not sure what strain but was good for being loaded with seeds 20190613_224405.jpg 20190613_224412.jpg 20190613_224434.jpg 20190613_224355.jpg

3. Just an observation but I’d avoid allowing water droplets to stay on the plants with the light/s on as the droplets act like tiny magnifying glasses and can burn the plant. I like to spray at night right as the lights are switching over.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Fellow Nebraskan here to bad about the cops. Glad you made it to legal state it’s a lot better when it’s quasi legal.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. Finished that plant its cut and drying... I know long time. I had a buddy baby sit then flower her out he didnt use real nutes but got a good harvest at least 2 ounches 20200115_162721.jpg 20200115_161959.jpg

6. Yea bro fuck growing illegally. Stress will eat you alive. Hell just to make sure everything was ok asked a police officer on the street to see if it was compliant. Said everything looked fine to him.