new grow, from "i have a huge problem!!!"

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dankwanted, Sep 26, 2006.

1. well, my situation got better, my babysitting career is booming, my dad gives me more money, and the mids up here are popular with my friends back home.
    which is a good thing for me. and i germinated some seeds from the mids and one of them actually came out, then i germed a "regs" seed and it also came out nice, but i have a little question, umm, out of the mids one two little leaves came out, and out of the regs two big leaves and two little ones in the middle, i feel like this is a dumb question but that doesnt have anything to do with sex does it?

ill get pics up when i can
    im growing with natural sunlight and some indoor lights, on the weekends my parents come up they will be put in the closet with the lights.

any help is appreciated, there are so many things when i search these questions, so please dont get mad if my questions are stupid

peace

2. Thats perfectly normal, one just seems to be growing faster, or sprouted first. Heres some pictures to show growth.

the first set of "leaves" that come out are cotelydons iirc. Those will basicially stay at the bottom of the plant and eventually fall off later in growth. the new set of leaves you see are the new growth which will basicially turn into stems/branches. Sex usually wont be shown for a few weeks atleast.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. ^----These babies need some soil to the top of those cups.

4. ok now things are moving along

the mids plant fell on the ground and i just gave up on that one. the other one is tall and looking good

is it good to "force" it to bend back and forth to find the sun?

im germing two more seeds of some XXX-420% and i hope its good(hopefully not males that would suck)

oh yeah and the watts on the lights needed for 3 plants is what? 400w???
    help

5. 400W HPS or MH would be good for 6 plants with mylar, for 3 plants 250 with mylar is good, just make sure you don't have any stretching cuz stretching makes your plants fall over from the weight of the buds

6. Attached Files:

7. while i was gone over the weekend the plant grew four new sets of tiny leaves which of course will get bigger

two seeds from xxx420% are germinated and planted, looking for sprout:D

and my brother in law isnt going in the army anymore and he started smoking again last night, good mids here

will my plants be drastically damaged if they dont get watered or enough light for like 1 1/2 days a week? i feel this isnt going to be a huge success but hopefully good enough

peace

i still dont know what to do about the lights