New grow, First time on the site!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by flyfishmaine, May 15, 2012.

1. Hey guys, Im new to the site and am excited to learn and share on growing, so I ve grown a few times before, hydro, and outdoors. Had great luck, now im doing personal grow in a closet. Ive really wanted to get the sunsytems lights. Ive been looking at the t-5's and fell in love. So im growing under a 4 bulb T-5 lamp, the seeds are NLxBlueberry. crital kush, pineapple chunk, flash babylon, blue mammoth, easy ryder, and diesel ryder. They are in 2 in a half gallon pots, with fox farms soil, and using fox farms grow big nutes. I am at day 16!! Doing great, im on a 20-4 light for the auto's....Any info, advice is appreciated, I will be updating weekly and plan on being around here a while. thanks, flyfish
    the set up,
    [​IMG]
    critical kush
    [​IMG]
    critical kush
    [​IMG]
    easy ryder
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Looking good. Welcome

3. Hey guys, It seems I havent drawn much intrest, but im having a blast with this grow, ive been buisy hiking into the back country fly fishing, its prime time now. so the ladys are doing very well. what am I growing?
    2 Easy Ryder
    1 diesel Ryder
    1 Dina Fem
    1 Flash babylon
    1 Blue Mammoth
    And starting for outdoors is
    2 NLxBlue berry
    1 critical kush
    1 Pinapple Chunk
    Its day 32 autos are starting to flower!!! looking great.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Hi there!

Well, you got quite a few plants going- that is awesome!

Are you just going to flower under those t-5's? What spectrum are you running?

A bit of friendly advice: aluminum foil will create hot spots and burn your plants. There is a type of mylar or some black/white poly that work great. Even if you just were to paint the surrounding area white, that would be good too.

Anyway...

Keep on keepin on :)

5. Yea, a friend told me about the mylar. im going to check that out, all but 5 are going out side this weekend. The bulbs, im running the 5600 veg bulbs now, im getting 2 red 3000 bloom bulbs for it this weekend and going to use 2 veg and 2 bloom bulbs for the auto's. Should I go all red? 3 red 1 blue? open to Idea's.

6. when you move them outside in the sun make sure they are introduced to the sun or they will either a. stretch like crazy or b. burn to a crisp. i dont remember what i read the intesity of even a hps compared to the sun was...but it was something along the lines of a 1k watt hps is half as much light as the sun in the shade lol something ridiculous... and if they are under cfls that would be a major change in lighting. when i grew inside to start plants for early summer i always threw them outside for the last few hours of the day for a week or 2 so it could adjust.

7. So here are a few updated pic's, im at day 37, flowering is starting, I switched my nutes over to bloom, fox farm. Been doing the ph thing, keeping it good, I have to pick up some mag-cal. think I have an issue there, brown spotty leafs and curling up??? switched my
    t-5 bulbs over to the red bloom bulbs, I have 3 red and 1 blue and tossed in a cfl for shat's and gaggles.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. WOW, First time on the site, last time posting my grows, I guess theres more lurkers than active members. Had this post up for a month and only 2 other replys other than myself. Fucking dope heads....Back to LURKING,

9. very nice plants and looking awesome! Congrats!