New Grow - Double GR/ DIY built rooms

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Penny wise, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Okay, so I ordered about 50 seeds from Sea of Seeds, and have 6 clones going now for this project. S.O.S. strains: Pineapple express, White Widow, THC Bomb, Skunk#1; Afgani; Northern Lights, and NYC Diesel. The Clones: Kryptonite, Stewie's Kush - My own strain:(Skunk X NL/ Big Bud X White Rhino), and Black Widow.

I Decided to build 2 new Grow rooms for these grows, as my other spaces are taken up, and I've been wanting to use this basement space anyway.

Here are the pictures of the rooms as of today. BTW: I built all exhaust fan housing units, and filtering systems. I Also made the ballast for the 4X4 room (Which actually has a 2nd 4x4 room in it, but is partitioned from the other side so I can have smaller grows in there if needed.

The 2nd room is 6X5 and is the one with the ladder in it, connected to my veg/clone room. There will be a door on the outside of the Veg room and a door separating the 2nd GR from the VR.

Here are the pics as of now. I will update this regularly, and continue the updates until each GR has it's 1st harvest.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. These were done a little while ago, but since I made GR1's hood was done the exact same way, thought I'd show these.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. Here are some update photos for the new grow room (grow room #2/ GR2):

I'll update the strains that'll be used during this grow within the next couple days. Anyway, these are the photos we took last night of GR2 & veg room. GR2 is almost ready, and the veg room will be getting a little bit of a make-over to allow for the larger grow.

Feel free to comment, make suggestions, or ask questions.

Thanks for looking. :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Some pics from this grow. Sorry that I didn't keep up on this, but there were circumstances beyond my control. Anyway, here are a few pics of the plants during the frow, and some of the finished product.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The above pics are from the new Grow room (new at the time.. 600w)

Below are pics (2 weeks earlier) from the smaller grow room, which had a 400w hps in it.

[​IMG][​IMG]