New Grow - 5 Gallon Bucket

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by NC_Blueberry, Sep 22, 2007.

1. It's been 6 weeks and 3 days since it first popped out of the soil, i just switched to 12/12 on Tuesday. The growing medium is 70% Organic Miracle Grow and 30% Perlite. I vegged under a 70W MH security light (which worked great) on an 18/6 light schedule. I've been using Fox Farm nutes since the 3rd node. Right now it's under 4 CFL's (3 23W and 1 46W(?)). It got a little close to the lights a couple times, hence the burn marks :eek:. Enjoy...

Attached Files:

2. Nothin new but some pics...

Attached Files:

3. Watered it yesterday, Replaced a 23W with a 46W today, and still no signs of sex :(. Hopefully i'll be seeing some pistils soon!

Attached Files:

4. Looking good. Is it inside a cabinet under lights? I'd add the HPS to the lighting mix for flowering.

5. Not really a cabinet, more of an inclosed area:). I tried the HPS but that thing gets so hot! It raises the temps to about 110 sometimes! I'd just rather not run the risk of stressing them. CFL's are doin the trick though. 6 days growth looks pretty good!:hello:
    Thanks for commenting too, i'm glad someone finally has!:smoke:

6. spray paint that bucket black or tape it with sliver tape so the roots dont get any light

7. Good look, thanks!:smoke:

8. lookin real nice man, its a proper bush have you topped or LST'd at all? what light spectrums do you have in your CFL's?

9. Thanks... Yea, i've LST'd a little bit and right now i have, 2 23W (3500K), 2 46W(3500K), and 23W (5500K). They're doin the trick too! :D

10. I noticed a few tiny pistils yesterday on the internodes closet to the top of the main stem. The 2nd & 3rd internodes have them but nowhere else. Hopefully i'll have some buds formin soon! In the second pic you can see the pistils...

Attached Files:

11. There are lots of new bud sites forming! Definetly a female too! Whoot!:hello:

Attached Files:

12. very bushy and very nice!

13. Thanks, I appreciate it! :smoke:

14. MAN:smoking:
    that plant looks like it has a lot of potential
    ill definatley be stiking around for this one.

15. cant wait to watch it bud

16. Updates: Added a 1 gallon jug of a yeast and sugar mixture, Finally got some Epsom Salt (well overdue), and i dropped my light on my plant and knocked of a couple stems :eek:. Don't worry, she's ok! The buds seem to be coming along really slow, i hope they finish before i have to move! I may end up having to harvest this one early... Here are some pics! :smoke:

Attached Files:

17. I Added my 130W HPS on the 18th because it's finally cool enough and i think it's really helping the plants bud faster. Their growth has increased noticeably. Of course this could just be a coincidence, but who knows...

18. Not much to report, budding is definetly taking place. I noticed trichs forming on some of the leaves 2 days ago. Here are some current pics...

Attached Files:

19. subscribing

20. Nice...:smoke: