Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Grinder

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ogku, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Looks nice. I got one here from the city, 4 piece kief catch. The upgrade from a wooden grinder to a 4 piece metal grinder is always nice. Enjoy your kief :smoke:

2. is there any bad grinders? just wondering.

3. Thanks man... when i started smoking kief catchers weren't very popular/common...
    finally decided to try one out though.

4. Yeah there are bad grinders, like ones that don't grind up the herb that evenly. And the terrible ones can even deposit aluminum shavings from the grinder itself into your weed. Not good lol

5. Yes, there are bad grinders. I've dealt with many.

Yeah, I never even used a grinder for quite a few years after I began to smoke. Then, I had a little wooden one that lasted for years and then I finally upgraded. Very nice grind, and not having to smack the two wooden pieces together to collect your crumbs is always nice

6. HUGE difference (in my experience) in the types of metal grinders: on the top two pieces, those that are actually grinding, the "teeth" can be made two different ways: pegs or ground. The ground ones you can notice because it looks like one big piece of metal where you can tell they ground around where the teeth are to make them. the pegged versions wont have these marks, are glued in typically, and break much more easily. I have actually broken plenty of teeth because i originally didnt notice there was a difference til i bought one with ground teeth, never broke another one.

as per your grinder: cant tell from the picture haha sorry