New Grinder? [ What you think about it ]

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by ChrisGotti, Aug 5, 2011.

1. I just got a grinder for the first time! I use to break it up with my hands 'cause I was cheap! What do you think of this grinder? Do you think it has a nice stash storage?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. i like Bob too....

3. My friend has one the exact same model but without bob on top, it's a quality grinder and should last you years to come. May I ask how much you got it for?

4. I like itttt!!!

For some reason I feel jealous, I've just always wanted a grinder

5. Not a bad grinder. I had the same one without Bob, but the same teeth and screen and size of kief collection tray. Will last you ages but what I found is that it didnt handle slightly wet bud too well and eventually bud and debris gets trapped between the screen layer and the teeth layer. This was after a while though so I had no complaints, but I promptly bought a new one I will recommend. Its amazing.

[​IMG]

6. I don't want to sound like an ass, but you should try to avoid those iron/steel pot-metal grinders. They will dull fast as well as oxidate, the oxidation and cast design can lead to filings in your bud or kief. Best to stick with a milled aluminum grinder or a high quality acryllic like the one made by storz & bickel.

7. i hate those types of grinders no offense, i just get the sharp crusher off amazon, just a sharp stone rip off. Same shit but 90% cheaper lol.

i got my roomate a 60$ sharp stone grinder and like 6 teeth broke in about a week. really pissed me off

8. Damn thats rough, he must have been going ham with his sharpstone

9. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: I'm sorry but no.

10. Yeah Communist is right my friend gave his up because the spikes were caked with kief and rust and it was gross but that was after 2+ years

11. $20 :d