New grinder from amazon.

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by SmokenSomeGreen, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Found a really good 4 piece grinder on Amazon for 12 bucks so I had to grab it.... Here's a pic of its first grind.

Attached Files:

2. that bitch looks good. i see you already put to use, nice!!!

3. Looks lovely :)

4. The Chromium Crusher and Sharpstone had a baby.

5. Bro I think I have the exact same grinder, mine says sharp crusher on it also. But I got mine from Ebay.

6. put a dime inside the chamber that holds the grinded bud and it's already collected a nice layer of kief after one grind.

7. I have a chromium crusher, looks almost identical, works great. It must be your camera or something but it looks like you are grinding up some really golden bud lol

8. Have the exact same grinder, love it :)

9. i got one too! except i clogged up the screen from rubbing nuggets into the mesh to create piles of kief :(

10. ^soak it in isopropyl alcohol, pour the now brown alcohol through a coffee filter, and then pour this strained liquid onto a plate and let it evaporate. scrape up the gooey substance left over, smoke it, and enjoy your now clean grinder!

11. lol its two grinder brand names in one

12. It's a sweet grinder... got mine on amazon too

[​IMG]

13. i have the same exact one. sharp crusher with the same kind of metal. its really fine quality. my friend has a space case and its as nice as his. machined really finely and it shreds buds. its nice

14. i've done that to the other parts of the grinder, just wasn't sure if i could do it to the screen. thanks :hello: love that qwiso

15. A buddy of mine has one just like it

16. Sounds like a knockoff between Sharpstone and Chromium Crusher. It looks good though. I bought mine for $50 from the smoke shop. I probably should've ordered online but oh well.

17. Forreal looks like my sharpstone, here's its first grind:

[​IMG]

18. I pickedup the black colored InstaSpark grinder from amazon. Been lovin it so far.
    $16 and free 2 day shipping...no pics right now, but it basically works as all the others grinder.