New GravLabs Stemless Tube!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by foreverSleepy, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Hello fellow tokes, The other day after finding out some good news I decided to pickup a new piece for myself as a present to add to the collection. I walked into a LHS and after looking around I found this guy. SUPER THICK GravLabs stemless strait tube. This thing is super thick and sturdy! Its about ~20in tall, nothing too fancy but man does it rip! Filled it with ice from the splash guard all the way up and its actually really smooth! Im in love with this guy, and the best part is it only set me back $110 bucks :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Nice piece man, that thing looks legit!

3. :bongin:My bong george and I agree, ............................ Legit mayne, good score:metal: rip dat shit.

4. I would have snagged that it's a nice tube. My next buy will be stemless I pray! that is a really nice tube and I'm sure it would appreciate an ash catcher.

5. thanks dudes!! I am def thinking an ashcatcher will be a next purchase for this guy. The other day me and my buddy put his inline ashcatch on it and it was very nice, from what i can rememeber! :smoke:

6. hell yeah. got the blue label for my girl as her first tube a while back...something simple, but legit...natty percs are weird, but with cold water and ice, the thing offers a different type of smoke. you should grab the gravlabs ashcatcher to go with it.

nice pick up, bro. enjoy. Peace in Wisdom.

7. Ja mon, icing on the cake.

8. #9 PandN, Feb 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2012
    Nice grab! My best buddies sister has the Grav Labs hammer bub and that thing is thick, I can only Imagine how sturdy that probably is! I've yet to hit a plain ol' natural stemless but for that price I wouldn't mind having one myself. Also, do you feel the ice ring gives it any drag?

9. stealing that idea of hanging glasses of out a glass/vase like that. Neat bong too.

10. No one knows why you're so intrigued by his glasses... and nonchalantly mentioning his glass.. lol :smoking:

11. Wow what a nice pipe for such little $. I'd love to pick one of these up!

12. Thanks!! I actually own a GravLabs hammer bubbler as well, this is my 3rd GravLabs piece, I also own a steamroller. I love them all!! The ring is actually a splash guard, but the hole inside is rather large so it doesnt give much drag. It is kinda chuggy cause it is a huge piece, but is still very easy to clear, stemless are the jam! :smoke:

Haha! Normally there is like 8 pairs on there, I work at a sunglass store!

13. i got a 14 inch same thing just red labeled.

i do have to say the tube parts pretty thick but the stemless part and the base is pretty thin so watch out with that but good buy man i know i love mine

14. I'll have to look into it, Grav Labs is blown in Austin, TX and I'm in Houston. So literally every shop around me has Grav Labs glass.

15. I have a large grav lab showerhead bubbler and I fucking love it! rips so awesome. The bubblers stack the entire 6inch chamber.