New grasscity

Discussion in 'General' started by ClarkHemp, Aug 2, 2012.

1. So. I just realized how much I don't like the new format of the forums .. I used to like being able to be stoned and scroll across a question, a sex story, a weed story, weed rules, ect without having to go from general to lifestyle to toking tools ect . You catch my drift blades ?

2. No I don't.

3. It really isn't that much of a hassle to go to the threads you want to see, sure it might have been easier before, but it isn't horrible or anything now.

4. I don't get it. When did you not have to go through all the different forums?

5. [quote name='"Blaze"']It really isn't that much of a hassle to go to the threads you want to see, sure it might have been easier before, but it isn't horrible or anything now.[/quote]

Ya it's not that bad.

Use the app If you want that.

6. It's been this way for a while, correct? I know they changed some of the categories a few months ago, but did something else happen recently? I've been on my iPod lately:p

And also, I'm in Michigan or a few weeks and Im supposed to be goin up north with the pops for a week in a lakeside cabin. I'm just bitching because I'm on week 3 of my tbreak and what better way to break than in a remote location on a lake:( with a hot friend of a friend too apparently. I need to find some bud:( haha

7. Just click the new posts button..?

8. I'm not even sure what you're talking about... A few more forums were added, but the topics you listed have never all belonged in the same forum.

Are you just one of those people that liked having everything under the sun posted in Apprentice Tokers? :confused:

9. ^^ actually I am . I don't know I might just be high . I think what I meant is It isn't a hassle but I liked the lack of orginization in the apprentence tokers section, even though that's a sterotype that stoners aren't organized I just liked being able to come across different stories and questions and games in one catagory

10. I agree, Maybe we should make a forum with only subforum called "general" and maybe one more called "offtopic" Idk i kind of like only having a few subforums

11. FUCKNO! I don't want this site to change, that'd be fuckin' gay as shit...

Just like what they did too gurl.com, neopets, annnnd the-n.com (back when it was cool, now its gay as shit, all you ever get is tweens) and not to mention myspace....

If they do a remodel its probably going to run slower, and everythings just going to be fucked up....

Just no, go away.

12. Like LSDForPeace said, just use the "New Posts" button.

It's pretty much the same idea. You can read through threads about dozens of different topics without having to go to each specific forum. And this way, we don't end up with one completely disorganized forum. :p

13. Rofl the-n.com neopets.com and gurl.com

I'm done, lmao. Since when were they cool?

14. Personally, I like the new categories that have been added over the years. Its easier to find things you like to talk about, and it helps keep things organized instead of a ton of threads that dont relate in one location.

15. It's kind of a love hate thing with me. I love the fact that I know where to find things and it's simple. But there needs to be a point where we stop narrowing down everything. It sucks when I wanna talk about computers but no one hangs out in that section. So I'm forced to post in General where I'll get 10xs the responses and most of the time they will be of higher quality than if I would actually post in the right forum.

16. [quote name='"iSPARK"']

Rofl the-n.com neopets.com and gurl.com

I'm done, lmao. Since when were they cool?[/quote]

Hey, hey, now. Those were childhood forums that I started out with :p. And if you got deeep into the forums on the-n, it was pretty crazy... and they had slasher. Slasher was bad ass...

Don't hate. :cool: