Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new grab - headband kush, purple skunk, og kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by thepines416, Aug 10, 2011.

1. just got a few things. the purple skunk is back again, not much purple on the outside, but inside is, and has that same amazing smell and taste. also got some headband kush, which is something nice and new to add to the collection.

then some locally grown og kush for about 55 a quarter. not the best, but smells like proper og and is pretty crystally.

headband kush
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

purple skunk
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

og kush
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Looks tasty!

3. purple skunk is head and shoulders above the other 2 (it's why i keep grabbing it. i rotate it with the pineapple chunk to keep both those jars well stocked). im actually really impressed with the og for the price.

the headband, is tasty and really powerful. it's gonna be one to smoke at the end of the day i can tell.

4. #4 trichome og, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2011
    hell yea u love the jars just like me lol and great pics

5. man I wanna try headband so bad! that batch you have looks dank bro, enjoy!

6. nIIIIIIIIIICe pick up bruh!

frosty shiznitt!

7. the headband is amazing. one bong rip and youre in la la land.

8. i just mixed some skunk with the headband in a spliff. wow. what a flavour.
    last time i bring this to the top.

9. i love headband. quite possibly my favorite strain