Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

***new grab.. *2 batches of Kemo *Northstar *Hammerhead *Haze ***

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hempstar, Aug 12, 2008.

1. #1 hempstar, Aug 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2008
    hey GC, newest grabs this past week..:hello::cool: I tried to get nice closeup shots of bud's cut in half as well.

This if the first batch of KEMO I grabbed....7 g. AMAZING smoke... 1 gram doob lasted a good 30 minutes, normally 20 minutes for me. Earthy/Radioactive taste... EXTREMELY sedating... AMAZING for anxiety. mostly indica.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is the 2nd batch of KEMO I grabbed. 14 g... Haven't smoked it yet, so Ill update this review later on today. Smell is very pungent and the nugs are very very nicely flushed.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

HAMMERHEAD right here. 14 g. This stuff smells fishy to me before I smoke it, but during the smoke it tastes as if I'm smoking hash. It's fucking amazing. VERY dense nug's with dark , short red fibres. This batch of stuff is a heavy indica, and it's superb.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

HAZE. 14 g. Classic strain. Super sativa. I find the nug's on these stems to be small, but they sure pack a nice bunch for me in the morning. Very nice aftertaste as well.. earthy/sweet tasting.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NORTHSTAR. 7 g. Haven't smoked this shit yet, mostly sativa..... but I will update later once I do. It smells very skunky and the buds are very nicely flushed as well.. not too wet or dry. UPDATE: AMAZING stuff. Broke up very nice because of the flushing, and it tasted very sweet with a piney aftertaste. No burnout watsoever.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Awesome collection as usual Hempstar. If I go to Canada again anytime soon, we need to talk. ;)

3. LOL :):smoking:

update... I'M LOVING THE 2nd KEMO!!! Super Duration , and I'm about to fall asleep and pass out. Tasted like an earthy/pine.

4. FUCK yeah man you got your friggin Sativas on point 100 % bro! Haze ftw

5. jesus fucking christ

6. Real nice buds, but....

dude radioactive taste, that can't be a good thing can it haha?

7. lol, it's an AMAZING thing.
    It all depends on preference...

But in Amsterdam during the cannabis cup; the judges have certain ways of judging and describing the high and taste, and they commonly use Radioactive lol... Industrial, Earthy, Fruity, etc...

8. Beautiful bud, great weed.

Sexy as hell, maryjanes beauty is astonishing.

I bet you are lifted as a cloud man.

9. Nice pick-up, good looking buds.

Next time I'm up visiting my friends in Toronto we should meet up. :D

10. Nice pics, looks like some fire.

+rep

11. Hammerhead and Northstar look delish!

+rep for sure!

12. Hammerhead is definitely one of the best strains I've gotten inawhile....and I get a lot.

13. oh.. its such a bad thing to be so envious of someone but i just cant help it :(

14. damn man nice nugget that looks amazing.

15. enjoy man, you got quality nuggets

16. Very nice!

The Hammerhead strain looks awesome.

I guess Canada is where it's at.
    Haha.

Keep Token!
    =]

17. The hammerhead looks particularly amazing. I'm very curious of its genetics.

Very nice nugs and pictures Hempstar.

18. that second batch of kemo looks like it was cured much better than the first... but the first is still jaw dropping man...

all the pickups are beautiful im sure you'll enjoy :)