New Governor in Town (Virginia)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Dr McJiblets, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Blades:As we have a new governor taking office this week in our lovely little flip-flop Commonwealth, I strongly suggest each and every Virginian on this site go to mpp.org, select VA from the drop-down menu on the right of that web page, and email Governor McAuliffe and our senators regarding regulation of cannabis. They pre-fill the email. I wrote my own little blurb at the top. If you do this, proofread your email and be as professional and grammatically correct as possible. (These are rich white boys, aren't they all?)This part is important: send any and all replies you get from their offices and forward those to state@mpp.org! If we can get enough attention from the General Assembly, governor's office, and/or MPP, we may be able to do this! Once MPP sees we just became a blue state this month, they might consider investing more money and resources to ending the prohibition in Virginia!Let's face it, right now, Virginia is for Haters!Let's turn this thing around, shall we?This goes without saying, but please be respectful in your emails. Even if you're Republican, I think you can see past party lines for this. This guys are still your elected representatives (I hate "officials". We pay them to rep US, not their personal opinions. I think a lot of politicians forget this.). They have to listen to you. If they send you a "brush-off" email (like I got from the last administration), forward it to MPP anyway! They use the info!Give me some piece of mind and shout out in this thread once you're done! Peace.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum