New Governmint 2fter double perc octopus with pics :D

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by toalex89, May 21, 2009.

1. #1 toalex89, May 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2009
    Yay for me finally deciding on something :hello:
    Went into the illadelph store today and didn't like anything in there really so I went to the smoke shop i always make purchases from and bought this governmint :p
    Specs: 5mm, 2ft, double perc, bell shaped beaker
    Really happy knowing I'm supporting a local glass blowing company aswell :)
    Will post milk shots later, tell me what you guys think

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. looks wicked man, can't wait until we get to see milkshots!

3. Nice man. How much it run you if ya dont mind me askin?

4. 400 + 2 bowls + a bag for her

5. Seriously.. That is the sickest peice i have ever seen in my life...

Like.. The octopus on the side makes it about a billion times cooler and it was already an awesome peice..

Im am soo envious.. +rep my friend

P.s haha U look like me.

6. wow that thing is beautiful. is the eye of the octopus a carb or am i mistaken? the color of the class is amazing it looks like the inside of a shell... how its all these crazy colors and shit. nice pickup dude

7. no offense but that tube aint 9mm you can ask anyone with rep here you would be able to see about a quarter inch thick of glass
    Looks like 2 or 3...if you flick the glass you can tell by the sound it makes
    and 400 plus the 2 bowls and bag?!

What couldn't you find at the illadelph store?

8. Nice pickup, that thing looks sick. And PGS, I'm 99% sure it isn't a carb, but it looks like one from that view.

9. that is a beautiful piece of glass! i lovee the color, great pick up my friend! enjoy that beast

10. lol dude Im not goin to argue with you on this if you think its 2-3mm great but its obviously not. It's heavy as fuck did the glass flicking thing and measured the glass
    And no it doesnt have a carb.
    I couldnt't find anything @ the illadelph store everything was overpriced smoke shops that carry there pipes sell them for less.
    I still can't believe you said its 2-3 mm thick rofl

11. Sick piece, +rep.
    And does anybody else think he looks a little like wolverine? haha

12. wow sickkkk bong. the octopus kills it...and it def. doesnt look 2-3mm thick maybe around 5-9

13. K so its 5mm all the way through

from tokecity
    https://www.tokecity.com/forums/showpost.php4?p=197810&postcount=10

14. so i see youre not getting the syn, sick bong by the way. be careful with the octopus.

15. Yea its cause I've wanted this one for awhile since I saw it a few months ago so yeaaaa :D,
    I just wanted to see how soso shake is in her and wow still smooth as fuck :smoking:

I might buy one of his ashcatchers tho they look very tempting

16. I think i've seen that piece in my local headshop before...

anyways, looks like an incredible tube, but i personally think the octopus would scare me a little if i got too baked hahaha. But it's sick anyways, have fun with it

17. Dude. quite possibly the sickest bong i have ever seen. thats bad ass congrats.

18. i like the bell shaped beaker bottom
    looks classy
    haha

i've never said the word classy before