new goodies, questions and concerns

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by moronparade, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Mornin gc, went shopping for my birthday today and decided to stop by a local milling store for some goodies and found about 40 bucks worth of gold, picked up some rock phosphate 0 3 0, blood meal 12 0 0, perlite, fish emulsion 5 1 1, jobes bio mix organic granular 2 7 4 and espoma bio starter plus with michorrizae... My soil has already been cooking, ammended and top dressed, treated with teas and kept moist under my indoor sun...should I wait or just stir everything up and add my rock phosphate( the only other source of rock dust I have in the mix is paving sand and granite dust) the other goodies I was going to add as needed or if I should throw a little in for the bacteria boost id love to have some input on my situation because I'm chomping at the bit to get home and show my babies some love...

Organic grow journal posted.. more pics coming soon to that

2. Also, my two seedlings are on day 14... The two first sets of leaves curled upward a bit and got a little brown but there's fresh new growth popping out the top that looks good... Think I may have overdone it with th e starter mix? One jiffy cube just contains some bedding from the worm bins.. the other contains advanced rainforest 2.0 (which is supposed to be gentil) I wonder if I may have over lighted the little gals