Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Glass

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SooSweet, May 7, 2013.

1. Im thinking of getting a new bong, Sheldon Black to be exact, and I was just wanting to see if any of ya'll have any of their glass and how they like it. Anyways Take it easy and Happy smoking!

2. My friend bought one a while back and it's pretty much the only piece he uses. He always raves about how smooth they hit and blah blah groupie bull haha. But he definitely is satisfied and i know he would recommend them to anyone.

3. Skip Sheldon black, overpriced for the name. Buncha other brands with just as good quality at better prices!

4. If you're looking for a Sheldon black I have one on ioffer for sale check it out