Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Glass!!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AngryPenis, Aug 7, 2012.

1. #1 AngryPenis, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2012
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I got this piece at my LHS and it cost me $44, i think i got a pretty kick ass deal, it has a slitted diffuser down stem and is glass on glass with a 14.5 mm joint, and an ice pinch. its my first bong.

2. Great deal! I love finding random awesome deals at local headshops, I got a kickass bubbler worth at least $100 for only $30! :eek:

3. Nice little tube!

4. Nice mini bong, those were the best in my early high school years :bongin:

5. Really enjoy those downstems

6. Lookin' good, brother! How's it rip?

7. it rips very nice, its super smooth with the diffuser and ice, and the glass on glass has awesome suction.

8. I got it all cleaned up, do you guys want better pictures?

9. nice pickup for the price man. glad to hear youre keeping it clean!

10. I got one just like that but bigger I payed 40 flat it's got an ice catcher too. I love the slide I've been tryin to find a gog slide like that. Hope ya enjoy your first bong:)