New glass - Toro Fixed Stem 8/13 arm CLICK THIS LINK for Pix + Milk

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Five To One, Mar 6, 2009.

1. #1 Five To One, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2009
    I have been dying for one of these for months..... only thing i could say about it......... i think its smoother than my vaporizer :eek: haha not really but you get it. :hello:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Very fuckin nice, that mother must rip.

3. Well damn...I knew your pictures were going to make me regret giving this one up. It looks amazing, and it's definitely one of my favorite worked sections on an 8/13.

4. Very nice, brother. These are poppin up everywhere now!

5. Oh shit. I'm with Dickie on this, that's one bad mother fucker haha. Nice rip also

6. damn i need to get one of those. how much was that if you dont mind me asking?

7. #7 Five To One, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2009
    That it does, that it does :)

Thanks man, if i didn't see your pictures i would have been IN SHOCK of what the worked section looks like. You saw the picture i had lol...

But i agree dude, its very different, i don't think i have ever seen one worked anything like this... obviously not color wise but the shapes and lines.

I saw that thing you were talking about btw, its nothing really.... makes no difference at all and you could barley see it.

8. Nice.

I just posted in the two other threads you dropped this in, so this response is not as extravagant as the others.:hello:

9. hahah thnx radio.

haxor - sorry, i don't wanna give the price on this one. PM me if u rlly wanna know.

10. Didn't see your post. Special thanks to you ;)

11. awesome! looks even better fully milked :)

12. ffuuuuuck yeah 521! Glad you got one! That thing def rips so smooth. Lol idk about smoother than a vape :p but def smoother than any tube i've hit before.

i LOVE the worked dome on urs! Better than mine lol

13. Very nice, your pieces always amaze me.

14. shittt i wanted to buy one of those but when i saw the price tags... holy fuck. i think the cheapest one was over 600. man that toro is just so amazing

15. That's savage bro. I like the packaging on the sour diesel: THE REAL BAILOUT PACKAGE.

16. Toro's are sick, even the plain ones. That just makes this worked one fucking awesome, plus stemless:hello:

17. i really really want a stemless toro like that so fucking bad. cant wait till i get a job this summer and possibly can save for one.

18. very nice. cant wait to see the heady slide your gonna put on there.

19. So far these two, lol

[ame="http://s121.photobucket.com/albums/o215/invert_bucket/?action=view&current=Movie1-47.flv"]Movie1-47.flv video by invert_bucket - Photobucket[/ame]

[ame="http://s121.photobucket.com/albums/o215/invert_bucket/?action=view&current=Movie1-46.flv"]Movie1-46.flv video by invert_bucket - Photobucket[/ame]

20. very nice man looks like a soft white cloud drifting up the tube haha, what shop did you grab it from if you dont mind me askin?