NEW GLASS! Toro 7/13!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by sourchiesel, Mar 11, 2012.

1. #1 sourchiesel, Mar 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2012
    hey there GC i'm on a new account on here, got sent a green label toro 7/13 with matching 8 arm Trashcatcher about a week ago from the US over to me in the UK and got stung on import duty also (i'm sure shes a serious rarity here) and basically its an amazing tube, real smooth clean rip and i am getting huuuuge rips out of this thing. Anyway, enough talk tell me what you think! ::bongin::

[​IMG]

2. Looks sick, how much duty did you pay?

3. :smoke:

4. is that a royal slide?

pretty sick setup bro

5. helllllllla tree percs. nice pick up.

6. Good Good choice my man

7. that looks great. i bet those rips are really smooth

8. #8 sourchiesel, Mar 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2012
    the duty was about £127! and yes its a royal slide, looove these slides actually looking to get a couple more :hello:

9. a bit too many trees for my taste but that's certainly a high quality set up all around, enjoy the rips man. should be pretty smooth

10. Pleeeease tell me where you got this from ive been looking to get a toro shipped to the UK for ages to no avail please point me in the right direction.

11. ^ BM. but you'll pay through the teeth for customs etc as well as for the piece, well worth it though!

12. pay through the teeth..is that even an expression? oh i'm too medicated right now im going to bed

13. Love it.

14. Wierd. I also bought a toro 7/13 from the US recently. The working isn't quite as nice as that and I don't have an ashcatcher for it yet, whipped a buddys onto it the other day (not a toro ashcatcher) and it was noticeably a LOT smoother.

It's beautiful and I love it. Hopefully will be enjoying it for the rest of my life!

15. So glad to see more full size Toros without ice pinches. Looks so clean that way, plus who actually uses ice in a Toro?!

16. Can't wait to get me a Toro :) looks sexy

17. [quote name='"progenitor04"']hey blades i need help, i got this bong Blaze Glass - Clear Glass Percolator Ice Bong - Glass Bongs - Bongs and Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com, the ash catcher broke a couple months ago and im ready to get a new bowl piece, this one http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/blaze-glass-11-arm-reinforced-tree-perc-precooler.html <.. my question is will it fit ?[/quote]

And why would this go here?

Edit: nice setup OP, I can imagine it would be difficult to get tubes like that overseas!

18. [quote name='"progenitor04"']hey blades i need help, i got this bong Blaze Glass - Clear Glass Percolator Ice Bong - Glass Bongs - Bongs and Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com, the ash catcher broke a couple months ago and im ready to get a new bowl piece, this one http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/blaze-glass-11-arm-reinforced-tree-perc-precooler.html <.. my question is will it fit ?[/quote]

[quote name='"tokin&jokin"']

And why would this go here?[/quote]

Why even reply to him if thats all you have to offer? You couldnt take the time to click 2 links and help him out? Remember every one was a new smoker at one time. Even if that involves not knowing how a forum works.

@progenitor04

Yes it will fit, you have a 14mm female and your a/c is a 14mm male. but try creating a thread in apprentice tokers or toking tools next time. You should get an instant response there.

And OP sick tube man. Ever since the 7/13 toro came out however many years ago, its been on the top of my list. Enjoy it!

19. #20 tokin&jokin, Apr 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2012
    [quote name='"419GottaMin?"']

Why even reply to him if thats all you have to offer? You couldnt take the time to click 2 links and help him out? People these days[/quote]

Because it doesn't belong here, that's why. Don't say shit like this and then tell him to make another thread, that's a bigger waste of a reply haha