*NEW Glass* Stand Up Fire/Ice El Hefe Bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by atlbuds, May 29, 2009.

1. Just got this in the mail today. 9" D-cut diffused stand up bubbler by El Hefe.

Closet Smoker came over with perc and we had a sesh and he took some sick pictures!

I picked up the el hefe mini dry piece at a local headshop and the bubbler from HG. :smoking:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sig
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sig on the dry
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Thanks for the sick pictures!:)

3. Dude thats so rad looking!

4. Anyday brotha!

5. Gotta love Hefe.

6. Hey ma that is an awesome fucking piece how much did that run ya

7. Awsome Piece:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

8. When I saw the price it was listed for I was SHOCKED. I knew it was only a matter of time before someone grabbed it, absolutely fantastic pickup. That thing looks amazing. I like the dry too, its like a mini me version

9. fuckin sickness brotha, beautiful work +rep blaze on my friend :smoke:

10. dude...VICIOUS pickup. That bubbler is amazing and I really like the dry piece too!

11. DAYUMN!!!! Mad props!! I was staring at that thing for so long on HG. Hefe's bubs hit so nicel, enjoy :)

12. Nice man! I was just looking at this on their website last night! :smoking:

13. line are SO tight, SO sick!

hefe killed that so bad i dont know how its still kickin haha

14. Amazing work, loving the dry that came with it too

El Hefe ftw!

15. now that is beauty

16. daaaaamn that thing looks amazing! You def. got a steal on the price, i was lookin at it on HG too. Nice pick up brah

17. I thought my bubbler was nice, now I think I might as well throw it out :) Amazing pieces man.

18. Hey, do you have pics of the bottom of the bub by any chance?

19. I was shocked too. The funny thing is, is that I told Closet Smoker like 2-3 days before they put their bubs on sale that if they put this one on sale i would scoop it and then BAM! they did.:D

Thanks 521! Your hefe bub is sooo sick.

It was originally 899.99 but marked down to 599.99.

Ya here ya go;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]