New glass slide with built in glass screen

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Blaze_Haze, Mar 31, 2012.

1. #1 Blaze_Haze, Mar 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2012
    25$ for this and a 14 mm adapter

Attached Files:

2. pretty sweet. its plain and simple at first glance, but at secod glance, your like "holy fuck thats a cool bowl.

3. I literally had this exact bowl like two years ago! My only advice is to clean it in a soaking solution like simple green and rinse clean. Don't try to poke through the holes to clear them, they will break lol

4. [quote name='"tokin&jokin"']I literally had this exact bowl like two years ago! My only advice is to clean it in a soaking solution like simple green and rinse clean. Don't try to poke through the holes to clear them, they will break lol[/quote]

What about alcohol?

5. That screen is super clean, ne idea the artist?

6. [quote name='"Blaze_Haze"']

What about alcohol?[/quote]

My experience was that the alcohol never got it perfectly clean. I would always end up having to poke/scrape the rest of it and that led to them eventually breaking. I got a Ben Wilson dd soon after and never had problems cleaning it with simple green and rinsing. Just be careful! Lol

7. Yup, I've seen my friend break a "spoke" out of disc screen slide from Luke Wilson just poking through them when it was really dirty.

If possible, I'd just run hot water through it after each session.

8. Soak it every night in simple green concentrate, hot water bath in the am. Brand new slide every morning. :bongin:

9. [quote name='"yeahpeen"']Soak it every night in simple green concentrate, hot water bath in the am. Brand new slide every morning. :bongin:[/quote]

Does simple green really work that well at cleaning bowls and loosening up resin? I haven't heard of using that for cleaning your glass before up until now.

10. [quote name='"Blaze_Haze"']

Does simple green really work that well at cleaning bowls and loosening up resin? I haven't heard of using that for cleaning your glass before up until now.[/quote]

Yupp, it just takes a soak.

11. Yeah man, it works relly well. Its supposed to be diluted but myself and ive heard of other blades using it full concentrate. Its 100% biodegradable and natural (I believe? could very well be wrong). Cheap for a larger bottle than iso also.

12. Very sweet find OP