Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Glass Pipe

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ocp1998, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Decided it was time for a new pipe and ordered one late last week, piece is a little bigger than I expected but much heavier and seems like better quality than I expected as well. On to the pics, I will be sure to post a pic of my first bowl later this evening. Pics don't look that great, piece is clear with a sparkly blue swirl. I put a new daisy style glass "filter" in it, I like those things. I paid $25 plus $5 shipping for the pipe.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Looks pretty sweet.
    Where did you get it from?

3. Spoony's Glass Pipes website. It was cool, I mailed them with exactly what I was looking for and this was their recommendation. They even sent me like 5 high quality pics of the pipe so I could check out all angles and make sure it was what I was looking for. I am happy so far, breaking up some buds and watching Always Sunny in Philadelphia season 3.

4. Sounds really chill bro.
    Did you have to sign for it when it came in the mail?

5. No, it came in a plain brown box. The return address did say "spoonys" but that was it. It was wrapped in like 5 layers of bubble wrap so it was definitely making it intact, this is my first time buying a piece online as I usually hit up a local headshop but since moving to the NC/VA area I haven't seen any around.

6. Why post pics that are not in focus??

7. I have a Canon A60 and I put it on the "auto" setting and that is what I got, I really don't knwo how to focus it manually...

8. You still get the general idea of what the pipe looks like, and its better than no picks at all.

9. Awesome peice man

10. Looks like my buddy's bowl except blue instead of orange. Either way, nice piece.

11. loaded it up and I am trying to take better pics, I at least figured out how to turn off the flash

[​IMG]

[​IMG]