New glass pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by loops93, Apr 27, 2012.

1. #1 loops93, Apr 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2012
    It's been a while since I had a pipe so on 420 I decided to buy one :D
    I paid 28$ for it, bit expensive but I like it!

[​IMG]

2. I actually really like that. Got any more pics? Id love to see more. It's like milk.... Or jizz(depending on how you think) trapped in glass.

3. That peice is so sexy :) hahah

4. Thats beautiful

5. Thanks guys :D
    I'll try to take another picture but it's already dirty lol

6. Closer pics but it's dirty :(

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Man the more pictures you put up the more I like it. Really nice piece. +1 I wouldn't hesitate to pay $28 for it. I like it cuz its such a simple design yet at the same time it looks classy.

8. Awesome man, what did you name it?

9. It's a dope pipe but I wouldn't pay $28 for it. It might be becausr I have seen a pipe like that for under $20. Dope though.

10. [quote name='"hisnameisaj"']It's a dope pipe but I wouldn't pay $28 for it. It might be becausr I have seen a pipe like that for under $20. Dope though.[/quote]

Where are you guys finding pipes for so cheap? All the headshops I've been to sell them for like 30+ and im in socal.. LA to be exact.

11. [quote name='"Stride420"']

Where are you guys finding pipes for so cheap? All the headshops I've been to sell them for like 30+ and im in socal.. LA to be exact.[/quote]

I live in WA state.