New GLASS pickups: Toro ,

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by bcustom28k, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Got me some glass the other day. Was looking to grab one of those huge 8/13 or 13/18 toros but, this was the closest they had.

It is a Toro 7 arm fixed stem.

Also grabbed a Toro circulator AC and a local blown inline.

Attached Files:

2. And the AC's, I also grabbed a sweet attachment so i can make them into bubblers.

Looks a little funky with the Toro, but pretty cool little sidecar bubbler haha

Attached Files:

3. ur gonna singe ur eyebrows smokin the toro bub lol jk sick pieces

4. Nice pickup!

Do you mind sharing how much you got yours for? I had an opportunity to pick one up two weeks ago but passed on it to get my bubbler instead

Sick piece though man, hope you enjoy it. :)

5. Shit looks pretty good, have fun:smoking:

6. how much for the toro bub?

7. I like this a lot. This is the first fixed stem straight tube from toro I've seen. I have a stemless disc with a 7 arm t/c on it and I love the way it rips.

Nice pickup man. We deff need some milk of your piece though.

-Alan

8. Tube was 3. Toro AC / not bub was 150-- this is what they were marked as atleast

9. Sick pickup man, I hear the fixed stem singles are an absolute joy to hit. And for that price..can't go wrong with that, not too expensive whatsoever.

10. Thanks! great pickup you got there :hello: :smoking:

11. someone got their paycheck today....haha kidding, thats alotta nice glass you got there. you should get a milkshot of your set ups

12. haha everydays payday my man

13. sweet prices my man i love those gong mouthpieces

14. #14 bcustom28k, Aug 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2009
    Heres my drunken attempt at my first milk shot pic ever. not to shanbby if i dont say so myself

EDIT- I just realized you cant see the bottom of the tube.... so here we go again...

Attached Files: