New Glass Pickup- US Tubes 7mm Bubble Bottom and Martini Slide by Mer

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by trikky, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Hell yeah!
    You talking about the ice pinches with those marias (rings) above and below the pinches? They're pretty ugly IMO.

2. I think the joint angle in the first pictures look weird because I took the picture at a downward angle.

The angle seems good, as most would probably give it a little tip back anyways.

What really impressed me was how close into the back corner of the tube the diffy sits. I mean it's as close as it can get without hitting it.

3. Cool diffuser, like nothing I've ever seen before.

4. indeed. US Tubes special!

5. strength is really what im looking for in my bong, i dont want that shit breaking, so these us tubes look nice. Do you know if they have any with some trees?

6. They are releasing their first percolated tubes at CHAMPS (a tobacco industry convention) in March. Very soon, my friend. Very soon.

7. ill look forward to you getting one and telling us how it is! maybe theyll have thick trees too, thatd be nice

8. #28 gloppypop, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    That tube looks very thick, especially the bubble. And the joint looks insanely thick, too. :eek:

(I know you already mentioned all this, but I thought I'd repeat it :p)

It's a very well made tube, huh? Wish I could get them here..

And Mer has some pretty cool and 'different' designs on their slides, from what I see at least. I like them.

Awesome pickup, again. :)

9. Thank you brother. That's an interesting idea. I'll be sure to at least get pictures.

Soooo well constructed, man. Not a SINGLE bubble in the welds. It's kind of insane.

The Mer slide is a totally sick snapper, and I grabbed it for only $35!

10. Very nice glass, as always.

One of the best milkshots I've ever seen. :)

11. wow that joint is a fuckin beast!

12. fuckin A, that is a nice piece man. Loving the cobalt and the bubble bottom has gotta be strange to hold. Is that your only 14mm tube? I have noticed you always run with 18 unless im mistaken. but technically you never have anything long enough to matter, your very lucky to be able to grace your lips upon so many wonderful pieces. Nice mer-tini to dude. US tubes is really starting to impress me, and they are really taken off in the glass world it seems.

13. I have probably 4 bushing diffusers, so it's definitely not the only tube i use 14's with.

But you're 100% right about US Tubes taking the market by storm. I cna't wait to see their percolated tubes!

14. That's a really sick bong dude, nice. Thick as hell! lol! enjoy :smoke:

15. Ah i see, cool deal man. And dude i read back thru and that diffy is so awesomely constructed. I wonder if that will become more prevalent, it seems like a perfect bubble maker in that glass bubble. Have you noticed anything different with the drag of that tube, is it less with that D-cut diffy? also looking forward to see how big them percs will be, if there tubes are of that thickness and quality then them stepping up with percs should be somethin else.

16. That's sick man! :D

I want to come meet you one day.
    If only i could purchase this stuff with cash.

17. Thanks!!
    I am about to post a diffusion video of it in the Milkshot Sticky.
    Come on out, man. Really.

18. Beautiful. Enough said.

19. i figured you would be,lol. you never fail with them high quality videos. ill head up there to the milkshot thread then, tom ill finally be able to contribute,:D

20. I'd love to just to share your love of glass.

I just want to smoke through some crazy
    straight tube setup :p

Show you a BIG snapper haha. ;)