New Glass Pickup- US Tubes 7mm Bubble Bottom and Martini Slide by Mer

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by trikky, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Just got home from the headshop with this tube.

I am a fucking impressed. For those of you who don't know, US Tubes are tubes that are known for thick, high quality tubes. Their joints are oversized, and they come with the innovative "d" cut vented diffuser. One of the things that distinguished US Tubes is that the ENTIRE tube is the same thickness, rather than the neck being one thickness, and the bubble being very thin. This thing is a fucking beast from top to bottom.

My particular tube has these specs-

18 inches
    Blue Label
    Cobalt Lip Wrap
    Cobalt Joint
    Cobalt 14mm Bushing Diffuser

I also snagged a Mer-tini that matched it. 14mm joint. Really great snapper.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. #2 thebigbird!, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    holy shit, thats different( the downstem i mean ) it looks indestructible * knock on wood *, i always love your glass pickups, even though this one is so simple it is amazing

EDIT: oh and would you be able to explain to me what a martini bowl is? is it just the simple cone bowls shaped like a martini glass?

3. the thickness of a US tube really amazes me. Cool pickup man, the tube looks like a good addition to your collection.

4. damn. never cease to amaze. nice pickup. ive heard nothin but good about US Tubes. that joint looks to be at a weird angle, but when i saw the pic of you hittin it, it made sense

5. damn, looks pretty incredible
    sooo thick man!
    how much?

6. Nice my friend picked up a 9mm straight tube from them this past week. They are some solid tubes that should last many years and the new bushing style diffuser really seems to make a difference.

7. nice you found a MER, very sweet slide, looks like it has alot of depth. The tube is very sweet tube, i love the bubble bottom, definitely one of my favorite US tubes. just damn that label, i can't stand it. doesn't really matter though, thats a beast of a bong. Im loving the replacement tubes.

8. I love how you can see how thick the glass is when the tube is milkin... You need to keep that baby SPARKLIN'........ But since your trikky I'm sure you will :)

Mind showin' a closeup of the diffuser? I don't know what you mean by D cut vented diffy

9. yeah. me niether

10. Glad we're on the same page ;)

and we both shred it up... :eek:

11. I'm lovin that bong man, its a real beast. Very clean and official and straight up. Awesome man :hello:

12. whats the point of having an ice catcher if you arent gonna use any ice? none the less. nice piece

13. Damn, look at that thick glass. o-o
    Awesome pickup bro.

14. The majority of NICE bongs are made with ice notches.. but if you really want a BIG hit then do it w/o the ice... More volume for the smoke

15. He probably just wants to take the hit and forget the ice... It may be a preference thing?

16. forget that remark about the ice catcher i just noticed the milkshot. WOW! this piece is verrry evenly blown throughout the entire thing almost. excellent piece. im gonna try to find a website to look at some of these

17. this is true. but ice is an enjoyable way to smoke. smooth cool hits. just gotta know howta work it. haha

18. that is one thick ass piece of glass
    you should go mailbox bashing with that beast!

19. yeah! i was just talking about picking up that EXACT tube the other day (minus the cobalt), but Gotham doesn't have bubble bottoms without that ugly ice pinch they have :mad:. awesome slide too ;) great pickups