New Glass Pickup -TORO Chubbler A/C and 18mm Stand- *Crazy Milkshots and Pics*

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by trikky, Aug 14, 2008.

1. That things new you asshole? I thought you just had it in the fam pic from a long time ago. DAMN YOU SIR TRIKKY, FOR I WANT THY CHUBBLA! You ever hit it like a chubbler instead of puttin it on your bong?

2. Not yet, but I'm thinking I might put my GonG mouthpiece I got with my KC 4 Arm A/C on there with a slide and see how it works. I'll take some milkshots of it later. Good call.

3. Yeah man! You gotta do it JUST for me (and you). haha. I remember one day I was talkin to the shop owner and said man itd be tight if you could put water in a chillum..then he told me bout chubblers! You should take a pic with the chubbler on the KC Bub WITH the kc ashcatch on it...that would be a crazy fucking pic.

4. You got it, my man. I'll put them in the "This Is Where I Blaze" thread later tonight!

5. Where in philly did you pick this up? Im looking for a toro tube and didnt know if there was any place around that carries toro