New Glass Pickup -TORO Chubbler A/C and 18mm Stand- *Crazy Milkshots and Pics*

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by trikky, Aug 14, 2008.

1. What up GC?

I went by the headshop yesterday to get me a new toy. I have been really wanting this TORO Ashcatcher for a while now, and I decided to go ahead and get it. While I was there, I went ahead and got a TORO stand for it, because my RooR Slide Stand has no more room (tough problem, huh? LOL).

Anyways, the Chubbler works great. It's diffused and is an awesome Ashcatcher. Let me reiterate, this is most just an Ashcatcher not Precooler it is diffused, but it doesn't do much for cooling the smoke as far as the water goes.

I went ahead and put shots of it on the 2ft RooR alone, with a Kennaroo slide, a milk with just the TORO A/C with the Kennaroo slide milkshot, and finally the BIG DADDY, the RooR with the Kind Creations A/C with the TORO A/C with the Kennaroo Slide milkshot.

Hope you guys like em.

Attached Files:

• 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      48.4 KB
      Views:
    • 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      70.7 KB
      Views:
    • 005.jpg
      005.jpg
      File size:
      71.9 KB
      Views:
    • 006.jpg
      006.jpg
      File size:
      84.5 KB
      Views:
    • 007.jpg
      007.jpg
      File size:
      82.9 KB
      Views:
    • 008.jpg
      008.jpg
      File size:
      87.7 KB
      Views:
    • 009.jpg
      009.jpg
      File size:
      71.4 KB
      Views:
    • 010.jpg
      010.jpg
      File size:
      106.4 KB
      Views:
    • 011.jpg
      011.jpg
      File size:
      72.9 KB
      Views:
  2. Why yes, yes I do like them. Very nice pickup man, bet it hits SMOOOOTH.

3. Absolutely gorgeous! With all the ashcatchers and slide your bowl is almost 3/4 as tall as the tube!:cool:

4. LOL, glad you like it too. It's very smooth. I usually just rip that whole bowl pictured in one hit. No cough, just nice and smooth.

5. What's the size of the male piece on that Toro A/C? Looks like 14.0mm.

6. would you be able to use the stand as like some sort of oil bell?

7. like it? i love it! holy shit. i love your roor and the bowl. it's so pretty. sweet milkshots.

8. sweet pickup. it should keep that roor clean

9. looks like a wishbone just waiting to break in half. i hate gongs, just my opinion i think they look like methpipes

10. just so you guys know if you view this thc guys posts all it is is dissing roor and other gongs. im reporting him. im guessing its that "shagrat" guy back again

11. it's 18mm to 18mm.
    Possibly. Not very well tho.
    Thanks I really love the equipment too. Lots of fun to smoke out of.
    Definately does
    LOL, if you knew anything about RooR or the glass I typically buy, you wouldn't be worried about it breaking. I know I don't.
    Most of people's aggression towards RooR owners comes from lack of owning one themselves, thus a lack of experience knowing why it's so worth it.

12. #12 VictoryUsername, Aug 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2008
    If you don't mind me asking, how much was the chubbler?
    Does anyone besides toro make something similar?

13. I don't really like discussing prices. I've seen one kind of like it at Kind Creations in Fort Collins, Colorado. If you called them, you could order one. They ship.

14. Wow I just moved from Vail Colorado not too long ago..

15. very nice set-up whats the black cap and how does the water not spill out, bottom pic too if you can?? i know glass pretty well but unsure of what that is.

[​IMG]

16. it's a cap to take off and fill/empty water from. If you look at the two tubes in the chubbler, you can see how it would be nearly impossible to empty all the water out of there were there not a drainhole.

I'll take some more detailed pictures for you. Give me like five minutes.

17. Here ya go Hoodtalker-

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      54.4 KB
      Views:
    • 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      118.5 KB
      Views:
    • 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      81.5 KB
      Views:
    • 006.jpg
      006.jpg
      File size:
      82.9 KB
      Views:
    • 007.jpg
      007.jpg
      File size:
      117.4 KB
      Views:
  18. [​IMG]

NOW I understand, thank you very very nice....family shot yet?

19. Yeah, it seems complicated, but once you see it, you're like, "Oh! How did nobody think of this before?! Brilliant!"

20. yea exactly :hello: