New Glass Pickup- SG Sovereignty Worked 8 Arm Mini Perc

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by trikky, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Nice pickup, I was looking around at my local headshop yesterday and saw one similar to that.

2. damn trikky. I love glass so much, and every time i see you post a new thread about new glass, i'm never disappointed.....well, i am a little. Because i can only look but i can't smoke! :smoke: enjoy that shit man

3. I'm sure JP's design is just as functional.
    I will man, thanks.

4. As others said, the SG splashguard is awesome. The tube is classy as hell, even the logo!

5. i loooove the sg minis... such a nice bong right there dude... super jealous

6. Sick tube man, im more of a beaker bull my self but i must admit that is a banging ass setup. how much that runya?

7. i knew it would only be matter of days before you would get one. They are a very unique design and SG never fails to show off their class in these pieces. I really like these, i saw that green labeled one on Heady glass and instantly fell in love,lol. Milk Vid perhaps? i would love to see this thing in action. :D

8. the best shit on haight is tied with pipe dreams and sunshine coast. sunshine carries low end oors and others, while pd has crystalfog as their 'best' stuff (they're quite nice, but no 8 arm trees)

Trikkster, mind PMing me the name of this 'local headshop'? i run around CA alot and would love an SG

9. Wouldn't say it's a unique design (@the joker), but it is the most precise, functional mini perc tube on the market.

nice new addition as always man

10. VERY nice replacement for the zumini

11. god damn trikky that tube is sexy as hell!! i dont think i wouldve traded the hedman tube soloy because its taller and therefor more volume to fill with smoke.....BUT being as you have a couple other tall tubes thats a fuckin sweet tube i really love the work on the perc and the construction is amazing......

12. I don't discuss prices.
    I'll definitely get a milkvid up.
    I live in COlorado.
    I would say the closed tree arms, lower slits, and splashguard definitely make it a unique design. I gott agree with The_Joker on that one.
    I didn't trade anything. I sold the Hedman Triple, but it had nothing to do with this tube. I am probably gonna get rid of the Zumini eventually since this one is so much nicer though.

13. I have never seen slits arranged like that on any perc, definitely a unique perc.

14. def a badass tube

15. Damn very nice glass. You better break it in good tonight.:D

16. Thanks man. I agree.
    Thanks.
    Like you all could honestly expect anything different from ol' Trikky??

17. I can get tubes like that in Jersey i swear. Sweet glass trikky. Can't really change the record .

18. exactly what i thought! and +rep trikky, that thing is smooooth

19. *cough cough* MILK VID * cough cough*

lol, im dyeing to see those inverted percs in action,lol.