new glass on glass bong!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by BlazeLE, Apr 8, 2012.

1. #1 BlazeLE, Apr 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2012
    sup guys i finally got myself a good bong and ash catcher. hits so smooth even without ice. i named it Gravemind.

the bong was $120 and the ash catcher was $50. i feel that i might have over paid a bit but oh well. nice thick glass so it should last a while. it was only $10 more than a non perc/non frosted glass joint bong.... it was a no brainer to get this instead.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. The zombie shroud

3. thats actually not a bad name. im not going to use it because i need to come up with it on my own. but i think im going to name it gravemind. zombie made me think of the flood from halo and gravemind is like the main flood dude. thanks for saying zombie lol.

4. cool tube, how tall is it?

5. 13 inches.

6. That's a nice looking piece man!

I didn't see the mushroom before because I was on my way out the door, but I really like that haha. Is it a perc? That's the only thing I couldn't make out. And I think the bowl is neat looking.

And not a bad price. It's shorter and a little more basic than mine but I paid twice as much so that was about right on spot. Hell, probably even a better deal lol.

I suggest a little less water above the downstem to give you more volume for milking, Idk if that was intentional or from the ice. And if you ever break the downstem by accident, pick up a HiSi perc. You'll love it over the slits :smoke:

• Like Like x 1

7. thanks man, and yeah that was the night i got it, ive been using less water now. and yeah the shroom is a perc.

8. i broke my ash catcher :cry: when i was setting it down i caught it on my subwoofer and it broke at the joint. not even a week old... oh well at least the bong itself is fine, although very dirty...

9. good, get a black leaf showerhead or inline a/c for that thing
    ive been waiting for someone to post one.

10. well im done spending money for now. so in the mean time no ash catcher. which sucks because in only 2 nights my bong got filthy without the ash catcher...

11. Nice for the price, but as you have already learned be careful. The glass may look thick, but that doesn't mean the glass is of quality.

I've broken two of a similar style AC before, they all have weak joints and welds on them. Avoid like the plague. These things happen with Chinese made products unfortunately.

Have fun with it, Gravemind is a great name, especially for a Halo fan.

12. yeah the bong itself it def great quality, the ash catcher was the cheapest they had so im not too upset because its poor quality and on top of that it sucked anyway. kept my bong mostly clean but ashes still made it in. next time i buy one ill go big and get something bigger with thicker glass.

13. you know its very easy to clean your bong, especially if you do it every day with a little 91% iso alcohol and epsom salt :) nice piece btw just got a new oil nail for my mini beaker

14. Try a carbon Ashcatcher instead. They're generally much lower profiled, and they're cleaner hitting anyway. Or clean it everyday. Or do both :smoke:

15. thats a badass piece

16. Literally got the same bong in blue. It rips so fucking nice man, jealous of the green. They were all out of stock when i ordered

17. nice. would you happen to know the joint size? i forgot to ask when i bought it and ive broken the ash catcher and the bowl now... im pissed about the bowl because it only fell like 5 inches... post some pics of the blue.

18. Ill post pics later its in storage right now, my downstem is 18mm and the bowl is 14mm. Do you know exactly how thick the glass is?

19. i wish, i dont know anything about the specs unfortunately but thanks for the bowl size.

20. Really cool piece!