New glass! Mike Fro tini

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by pioneer, Sep 30, 2009.

1. So I needed a bigger bowl for my toro since I just had the ice pinch toro bowl. Grabbed a sick mike fro tini from dementia in denver. I actually put in an order for a stoneglass works slide also but since it is going to take up to a month I decided to grab another slide too! haha

Let me know what you all think...
    (stickered @ $75 but got it for $58)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nice! I like Fro's work.

3. Looks wicked, nice slide.

4. Thanks guys, cant wait to rip it tonight.

5. Nice man Fro's work is sick.

6. #6 pioneer, Sep 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2009
    hey guys I have a question: look at the 2 middle pictures... does the slide look offcenter/crooked to you? I feel like its crooked and I might go back and exchange for a different one. Maybe all frotini's with the paddle are like this?

edit: i did get 20% off bc the paddle isn't straight, its a little slanted (might be how it was intended tho?) so i did get somewhat of a deal on this. Paid $58 when it was stickered $75

edit2: i attached a picture of the slide head on (with the paddle facing away) and it is straight

Attached Files:

7. It's handblown glass man. Most slides don't really appear perfect to the eye. I'd just roll with it honestly... unless it's really bad.

8. Nice slide, but as said before me it blown glass, don't fret! You got some nice glass their.

9. Thanks guys, the reassurance was just what I was looking for :) Once you notice it, you can see it but it's really not that bad

10. nice slide, I got a mike fro slide for my toro of all things too. It works very nicely and complements the toro's worked tree perc really nicely.