New Glass Homemade!

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by elemaoh, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Just made this today. Used a Vodka bottle we found at a liquor store.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Thats pretty slick.

3. Those bottles are meant to be used as bongs. Holland isn't particularly well known for its vodka lol.

4. Yeah...

Lol I saw those bottles on ebay, but not even drilled yet, for 60+... leeches.

5. how'd u make the whole/where'd you get the stem?

6. sick did u use a diamond drill bit?????? what size bit did u use

7. Bong Vodka has a similar look/purpose. Just drill/tap a hole where its meant to be, add a stem, add some of your favorite dank, and sit back for a good time =)

8. hey elemaoh wht angle did u drill tht at cuz when i have made homemade glass bongs i cant get the angle on the downstem/bowl right.

9. Drilled the hole with a Tile/Glass drill bit and a drill / Stem is just a cheap one from a head shop here I use.

No -- Wasnt a diamond drill bit just a basic tile/glass (Heres an example:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/BLACK-&-DECKER-3%2F8%22-Glass-&-Tile-Drill Bit-***NIP***_W0QQitemZ270336832406QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20090129?IMSfp=TL090129126011r9132#ebayphotohosting)

And as far as size, I used the biggest I had and it was to small, so I had to do it manually by running it along the sides.

The bottle actually has like a pre-marked spot to drill. I just drilled through there and happened to have a bowl that was small enough.

10. that's a really clean looking homemade bong!

11. i love those bottles!

12. Haha thats ballin' Yah I read in high times that the sobe glass drink is actually made for a g-bong. At the bottom of the bottle theres a little in dent where you can push a whole in very easily to make a glass g-bong :D Fucking sweet shit if you ask me

JUUUUST BLAZE :smoke: