NEW GLASS- double 6arm perc AMG beaker bottom w/ashcatcher

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by tcCHAOS, Feb 3, 2011.

1. hey guys, i'm tracy, im new on this forum but i've been creepin around for a while now. I picked up a new bong last night so i decided to make an account and see what some other people's opinions are. you'll probably see alot of me elsewhere on the forums too once i get into the swing of things.

This is my first venture into the world of high end bongs. I own several pieces (a zong, a 5 foot acryllic, multi-chamber bubblers) but this is the first glass on glass brand name bong i have purchased. The picture is not the best quality, I dont own a high resolution camera. In case you can't see well, the brand is AMG (American Made Glass), it has a sandblasted logo on the top. It has 2 six arm perc's, a diffused downstem, and i also added on a Pyrex 8arm ashcatcher. And of course its got the ice notches at the top for some last second cooling. There's a little bit of drag (as is expected with that many perc's) but its nice when your relaxin taking your time gettin blazed, and it makes for the smoothest hit. But take off the ashcatcher, and get prepared to be slammed with a monster hit. I am very satisfied with it, seems to be high quality. The guys at the headshop were surprised how much I knew about bongs considering Im a girl. I guess I defeated that stereotype.

[​IMG]
    with water in it

[​IMG]
    without the water

let me know what you guys think!

2. Looks good.. Are those tree percs closed ends? Post a milk vid

Umm your budweiser sign in the back has me envying you... That is the only beer worth drinking

3. Thank youu :) and the tree perc's have one bigger slit that goes across the end

and hell yeahh budweiser all the wayy :cool: i love that neon sign haha, its mad cool when im just relaxin at night toking, gives off just the right amount of light to pack the bowl

edit: ill post a vid as soon as i smoke it with a friend, hard to film myself with my phone and get the whole bong in the video too.

4. Did you buy that at east west in Ronkonkama?

5. Nah, i bought it at Twisted Glass in Wantagh. Kind of a small shop, but nice selection and a very knowledgeable, helpful staff.

6. I have a few more things i wanna do to it.
    I dont know if anyone knows where i can find this stuff for this bong but please let me know if you have any idea.
    I want a carbon filter because i i heard they make it alot easier on your lungs, and considering i have asthma, i could use all the help i could get.
    Also, where can i get an attachment to hook this to my vaporizer? (Arizer Extreme Q)

any suggestions would be great, thanks guys!

7. Ya CF makes it smooth as air and keeps your bong crystal clear. it alters the taste kinda a love/hate kinda thing. check your lhs and you can buy active carbon at a pet store.

Your extreme elbow attachment 18mm will fit in your joint>to whip>to vape

8. Thank youu, thats extremely helpful. I'm not sure why i didnt think of using the elbow, its such a nice simple setup that way. awesome! cant wait to vape outta my bong tonightt.:yay:

9. Nice lookin tube. I like the darker blue color. I dunno about budweiser bein only beer worth drinking tho. Any neon sign is cool tho. I'm more of a microbrew guy and i home brew least 20 gallons a month. Only widely distributed beer I enjoy is fat tire.

10. No prob. Let the bowl with the herb warm up for 30mins-1hr and you'll get some milky white vapor rips. :hello:

11. holy shit. It really takes up to an hour for it to get to proper temp?

12. No Temp in 30 seconds, maybe 2-5 minutes to heat up bowl/herb for regular use. But i like to let mine sit for longer and let the herb get extra toasty warm

13. thats cuz ur just burning the bud, not vaping it ^^ u shouldnt be gettin milk shots with a vape lol...but to each his own!

14. HTML:
    Im

Lmao I'm burning my bud by having it warm up? Pretty sure that would require combustion pal. I challenge anyone with a extreme (other vapes to maybe) to let it sit and warm up 1hr+.. Massive rips and awesome highs. I Vape 190C to start (always finish's avb golden brown)

Why people on gc have complained there Vape isn't working or thin hits.. Gotta let the herb/bowl warm up is key imo

Lots of people on here have thick ass Vape bong milks.. Xploit being one off hand and he has a extreme

Offtopic tho this is her bong thread.. Post up a milk?

15. Looks good man nice tube

16. Thanks!

and i usually only let mine heat up for about 10 minutes if im using the whip, and when i use the balloons i usually give it even less time than that. But leaving it to warm up for longer when using the bong does make sense to me cuz when i first tried hitting it through the bong the vapor was very very thin, but after a while it thickened up and i got the technique down. Worked awesome!