Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Glass Bubbler, check it out!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Slamcock, Feb 18, 2009.

1. #1 Slamcock, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
    So I went up to my local headshop today and I picked this up, it caught my eye right away. I can't wait to break it in! It has a pretty deep bowl, its thick as hell and the color patterns are pretty sick. Gonna have to give it a name too.:smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Damn homie your bubbler looks fucked up did you break it

3. Naww man, its not broke.

4. lol where does it look broken?

Nice bub

5. The first pic makes it look like a penis...

Haha, nice though.

...dick. >.>

6. Sick, I dont know if I like how its on the left side, but still ill none the less

7. thats a nice sidecar bub man wish i had it

8. questionable name... but, nice bubbler :smoke: haha

9. Hahaha thanks, its just a nickname that I have had for a longtime and it stuck. :D

10. niceee!!! im in love with left handed pieces and the fact thats its like sideways instead of stright up is dope as hell

nice buy bro

11. nice bubbler. it's rare for me to see em on the side like that, many people just dont buy them like that around here. haha nice original buy bro :D

12. that is a sick bubbler man, i love the style, how much did it cost you if you dont mind me asking?