Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new glass bong, need help naming (pic)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by The_Jewfather, Sep 22, 2008.

1. High everyone, just paid a visit to the flea market yesterday and bought a nice bong. I thought the colors looked like fall leaves so I wanted to name it something along the lines of that. tell me what you think.
    [​IMG][​IMG]Click to enlarge

2. Sir reginald bongstein the third

3. How about... The Jewfather?

4. haha that was my first thought too!!
    if you like the leaves idea name it something like autumn or maple or something idk

5. my fiance has a bong allot liek that one but hers is blue and white (or orange idr though i was just at her house today lol) swirled arround like yours and the little thing wrapping around it is orange i think. idk her name for it but um.. yours... i kinda like the name sublte vengence lol nothin to do with fall but ya..

6. the colors kind of remind me of mexico, and you want a fall name... how about Otoño?

it means autumn in spanish.

7. Honestly, i'd name it Salamander.

8. It looks like a wildfire eating up pine trees. I see the red colors at the base spiraling up and igniting the green colors at the top. Plus wildfires spin from the wind like that IDK haha:smoke:

9. Trogdor the Burninator.

Whats pretty crazy is I have a little piece that looks JUST like that one, just a bubble bottom. I got it from a gas station years ago. Ill post a pic if I can find some batteries.

10. haha stoners. goodness I got a laugh out of that

11. Gotta get high and go witht he first name that pops into your head. lol

12. looks like a forest fire to me

13. Salvador Dali?? ;)

14. Autuem (sp?) Twizler.

15. the ribbed assassin.

16. bloody milkshake
    turning green
    just a little

17. Big Bertha

or the FLOOZER