New Glass Bong: Mad Scientist?

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by britzman, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Right now I have a plastic bong that's completly fogged from up from the cleaner i use and it's so nasty. Given the sale they're having, I was considering buying a glass bong, and I have this one in mind:

Molino Mad Scientist V2 - Dutch - Grasscity.com

i only want to spend $40-80. Are there any you'd recommend in this price range and would you say this is a good buy?

THANK YOU!!:wave:

2. Nope!!! I've been through 2 of them!

Firstly, the perc in it has about 5 or 6 holes only, and they are TINY! The drag on it is worse than anything I've ever tried, including my home mades.

Secondly, the glass is all sorts of messy and random. Horribly thin in places, messy and sloppy in others.

The bong is ultimately floored by it's stupid design: The pinch in the middle. The top chamber holds a perc and waterm so it's heavy. The slightest application of opposite pressure on either the top or bottom, will make it just snap in half. Mine bumped on a coffee table. It slipped out of my hand, I caught it as it impacted, but the bump just made the whole thing spontaniously crack in half!

That was a replacement one. The first one shipped to me with a crack that grew to a leaking crack. PAPER thin glass around the perc.

Only positives are the stem and bowl! I have 2 reducing scientist stems, and they're basically what I use on everything. The molino bowls also are PERFECT snap bowls.

3. yeah if your gonna spend that much id say get a SYN off ALT or a EHLE 500ml off EDIT