New Glass and Pickup Thread

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by chullen1, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Thanks guys, I will be receiving my Volcano next week. So excited!!!!!!

2. UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    With that being said, I was downtown today at Doc's and Firefly and picked up some new glass pieces. I picked up a diffused downstem for my BD. I also picked up another ashcatcher for my BD. It matches really well and is diffused. The hitter was ok, but a little generic. I want to find a blue glass hitter for it then were done with that one.
    Here are some pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. You could mabey name it neptune

4. thats going to look sick with that blue ashcatcher... i was about to run up to firefly today but i prob will on the 18th or 19th. i need a new diffy and maybe an inline..:smoke:

5. yes it does but trying to find a blue glass bowl also and that would be money.

6. #26 bong-o-holic, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    iunno wldnt put the downstem water to much higer then the joint ....and for the perc i have NO idea lol ive never really seen a perc like that style so i wldnt kno lol i wldnt say more then a cm or 2 :smoke:

WOW didnt see the 2nd page worth of stuff lmao ...nice pick ups.....yo that roor diffy is it a 18 mill or a 14 mill ? just wondering cuzz the head shop in my area says u cant get a roor 14 mil and ur kinda looks like it?

7. no its a 18mm

8. #28 glassart, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    Nice BD. Sick pick up on the AC as well. Enjoy :bongin:

9. Nice bong that looks sick. Well looks like ur set for awhile

10. RIP this is no more and it was my first one.