Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new glass and dank buds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by toke420, Dec 30, 2009.

1. new fat mike slide, some home grown and some sour diesel in the new slide

Attached Files:

2. Is that the home grown on the left? shit looks real nice what is it just bag seed or do u know the strain

3. not sure of the strain, its from a good friend, its his home grown.

4. first picture - a friends bud, second picture- 7g sour diesel bud, third picture- some of the 2 ounces, fourth picture- more diesel, fifth and sixth picture - more home grown, seventh picture - the bong.

Attached Files:

5. Beautiful nugs! Fat Mike glass, eh? NC?

6. nope, VA, yea the glass is from kulture in Richmond.

7. Tsunami bowl, and Sherlock from kulture.

Attached Files:

8. thats a fuckin ill tsunami bowl

9. yea that thing rips like a champ

10. The tsunami series is from Chameleon Glass. They are available dry and wet and they all rock!

11. had a good day with Chaoticflow, some new Grand Daddy Purp. picked up a zip but most of it was gone by the time i could take a picture of it. :bongin:I was fiddling around with the light settings to try and get the best picture. As you can see i'm not the best photographer. Enjoy

Attached Files:

12. mmmmmmmmmmmmm

13. Heavenly buds.

14. ^^Seconded. That inline compliments your SYN nicely :bongin:

15. thanks guys :bongin:

16. my friend just picked up a new SYN showerhead perc tube, one of the coolest and most simple designs i've seen, props to SYN. ill post pictures after our after work session, blaze on!

17. That tsunami bowl is awesome, I've never seen that before. It looks like a catipillar!

18. hell yeah that GDP was crucial, dank glass as well sa

19. mmmm GDP, very crucial indeed. Lets put that syn to good use tomorrow:smoke: