New girlfriend upset and I am just lost!... Help me?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HookdOnChronic, May 4, 2010.

1. Alright my peeps I need some input.

So here's the story:
    Little bit of background first, I met this girl abour 4 weeks ago, she came over to play beerpong at mine for a party and I ended getting her number. Well we've been talking ever since, basically dating without a title. We were 'oficial' I guess you would say May 1st.

Ok so the first time she came over to hang out, the next day after that party, we had a good time and ended up enjoying each other's company in the bed room. Well we finished and went out to smoke a cigarette and while we were she looks at this certificate of excellence hanging on the wall right next to her. She ask's what it's for and I told her is was for an epic roller-blading accident.

Now here's where things start to get..... ehhhhh iffy. lol
    Keep in mind this was the first time we had sex, and literally just finished like 5 minutes ago. So the certificate of excellence wasn't for an epic roller blading accident. It was actually because I hooked up with some randome chick from the bar like a year and a half ago and fucked her in the snow in the middle of the street.

Not done yet, so don't judge me!!!
    The ONLY reason I didn't tell her the truth in the first place is because we had literally JUST had sex for the first time, and how would it come off if I said 'Oh yea, that's for me fuckin some bitch who I don't even remember her name in the snow in the middle of the street' I mean I just couldn't do that... I'd feel like such a loser!...

Ok so summing up.
    We were talking last night, and I felt bad for lieing to her about the whole thing. And she had been asking me some questions so I asked her and told her the truth about that certificate. I haven't told this girl a SINGLE lie except for that one time. She has asked some of the most personal questions I have ever answered and I have no problem telling her the complete and 100% truth! Because I hate lies! HATE THEM! The only reason this happened is because of the immediate situation that I was in. Well after I told her last night I said I'd take it down and throw it away, I don't have a problem with that. And I'm sorry that I lied and it hasn't, and won't happen again! She said that she doesn't care about what happened, and she doesn't have a problem at all with me leaving the certificate up. She's nopt mad at me for that, she's mad at me because I lied to her. She HATES lieing!...

Well I try to fix things and text her after hours of conversation..... All of the sudden every text I try to send says 'message failed' and I've tried to call her probably 4 times just to see what's up and every time I get a busy signal. I can still call other people and text other people, just not her. And I want to think that her phone is just fucking up, but C'mon what are the chances of that happening right then at that exact moment in time when she was upset about me lieing to her. I'm pretty sure she blocked my number and I have NO way of getting in touch with her now..........

SO to community..... I need some insite into my situation. I am so confused right now I have no FUCKING idea what to do!.....

Have any questions ask and I'll tell ya.....

~It's the Hookd!

2. IF you don't talk to her, then maybe you should consider getting rid of your "award".

For real, you want a girlfriend? She won't like the idea of being reminded of your past conquests.

If you can send you a message, go to her house and prove to her that you just felt like a douchebag for having that there for her to see..... maybe she'll forgive you.

3. Dude, before you condemn the relationship/friendship on a cell phone signal, perhaps do the old-fashioned thing and just go see her in person?

Hopefully, you're just overreacting to something that could be nothing more than her phone or service is screwed up right now.

If it's not, then she probably did have a problem with your lying. Trust is everything in a relationship, no matter how old it is. Good luck with it.

4. stop lying?

5. Well it's not like I'm a compulsave lier! It was ONE thing at the ONE time, the 2nd time we hung out, and only because I didn't want to say to her, 5 minutes after we had sex for the first time, "Oh yea, I got that from fucking another girl in the middle of the street"...

And we've only been dating since Saturday...

I'm not a lier! I have told her the honest to god truth about EVERY single little detail about me that she want's to know! Down to the most personal things! And I won't lie to her again.

I really hope she isn't this mad, but like I said. I can't get in touch with her on her cell in any way. Every text I send, and I've tried like 15 times, says 'Message Failed, try again?' And just a busy signal whenever I call.....

She said that she's seriously not mad about the certificate at all! She's a really cool chick like that. What she's mad about is me lieing to her, the ONE time, the second time we hung out. And at this point I didn't even think she'd want to date me, just wanted to fool around with me. I still shouldn't have lied, bud I don't know how to get in touch with her..... I know her appt complex, but dunno which appt is hers. She ALWAYS comes over to mine, I've never been to her place.....

6. borrow a friends phone and text her on it?

7. OK, so I just talked to 2 of her friends and apparentally NOBODY can get a hold of her. For all any of her friends know she could be on another planet right now, her phone is doing the same thing to them as it was to me.....

And now I'm worried about her..... She lives with her EX, and he doesn't like me so much. He's never even seen me, but yea he really doesn't like me..... I dunno what to do now..... I really hope she's ok :(

8. They give certificates for that? lol.

9. Well guys I feel like a complete idiot! hahaha, I just got a text from my girl sayin:

"Hey baby I ran out of minutes on my phone last night and haven't been able to get any untill now, I'm sorry! [​IMG]"

Sooooooo she's not mad at me at ALL! She's comin over to stay the night tonight, I'm excited! She rocks! But MAN, what INCREDIBALLY bad timing for her to run out of minutes hu?..... wow, ALL IS WELL!

MY friends do..........

10. She's so dead.

11. Funny I was just writing that she probably ran out of minutes on her phone. A lot of my friends have pre-paid and that's about what happens when they run out of minutes...so annoying, I'm always sayin to get a plan!!!

12. Next time, tell the truth in the first place, or not at all.

13. sounds liked hookedonchronic is gonna need a refill.

that sounds rough, she's pretty much pissed because you made a big deal about it. or at least that's how she found out, if its not hidden and you even make yourself sound lame, it'll come off as a lot cuter and she'll even feel a little special that you chose her. throw that thing away and she'll think you're a keeper or just desperate, play that card at the right time.

14. Tbh, she sounds like a drama queen.

The truth is, you don't know how she would've reacted if you had told her the truth in the first place. She could say anything at this point just to make you grovel for her forgiveness, because she's got that pussy power. I'm not a hater, I just know of females to be very manipulative in these kinds of situations; I would never put it past them.

I mean you fessed up and apologized, so there's not much more you can say or do to change how she views you. The best thing to do is to give her some space to reassess your relationship. And after a few days, just go over to where she lives, maybe bring her some flowers and tell her in person just how truly sorry you were for lying.

If that doesn't work, then it just wasn't meant to be. Either way, you had good intentions so don't even beat yourself up for it. :wave:

15. OR if you feel like you have to lie about something to someone you care about then you probably shouldn't be doing it in the first place.... or at least get rid of evidence.

Jeez, is the certificate really that important? Like, would you rather have a certificate remind you of some random chick you fucked or a girlfriend who is in the here and now?

I'm just saying, I wouldn't be too pleased with a dude i dug having a silly fake award, as I'm sure he wouldn't want me keeping all my ex's pictures in my picture frames.

16. #16 HookdOnChronic, May 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2010
    Sooooo she is pretty much not pissed about the certificate at all. She was just upset that I lied, which I understand, but after actually talking to her she said she kind of understands why I did, but she wishes that I just told the truth in the beginning... lol, she actually enjoyed hearing the whole story, it made her frisky! This girl fucking rocks! lol, she was never even really MAD in the first place her phone just ran out of minutes at the worst possible time and I was an idiot! hahaha, she was just a little upset, all is good now though. I was just thinking way, WAY to much into it and put stupid thoughts into my own head.

Oh, and last night.......... was a GOOD night!!!!! :ey::yay::yummy::rolleyes::D

thanks for everyone's input anyways!