new girlfriend over to the grow house?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by longboarder, Apr 4, 2010.

1. first of all the entire following situation is hypothetical. I don't smoke marijuana and I have never seen an actual pot plant, yet alone known about any grow houses.

So i started talking to this girl and its looking pretty promising... the only problem is shes not a giant pothead like me. I don't care about that, but in a few months i'll be moving into my buddy's place with him, which has an 8' x 6' grow room. its not stealth at all (except for the carbon filter going outside), theres an exhaust going into the room, fan going 24/7, ect. my room will be directly across from it. it would seem weird if she never saw my room, and it would be impossible to hide. shes smoked pot before but shes pretty high maintenance and i have a feeling she wouldn't be cool with this... so i'm worried about starting new relationships while living there.

should i be open about it up front or just try and avoid my place altogether?

2. To be a responsible roommate and caring friend, you should try to avoid exposing your buddy to risk.

3. Agreed! If you have doubts DONT tell her. The only person that knows about my grow is my wife, I cant even tell my own brother who smokes out of Family safety. You never know when the cops will squeeze your friends on a possesion charge and before you know it they are scared and name dropping every smoker/grower they know.

Just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not after you. :cool:

4. put a lock on the grow rooms door? lol common sense

5. dude.. seriously

if you can have her over without her noticing the grow then go for it. (like if it's in a seperate locked room)

but if you know that she'll see the room, then you can't do it.. trust me man. ex gf's, wives, husbands or whatever are one of the leading causes of people getting busted.

6. never ever ever ever ever ever

ever ever ever

are you getting this?

ever ever ever ever tell someone your growing. Accept for us :smoking:

7. yeah.. especially don't show them the grow.

if someone rats you out, and they tell the cops they actually saw the grow.. then it's warrant time.

8. DONT DO IT. DONT DO IT. DONT DO IT. DONT DO IT. DONT DO IT. DONT DO IT. DONT DO IT. DONT DO IT. DONT DO IT. DONT FUCKIN DO IT.

haha. seriously though, you dont want to piss her off later, and her just to spite you call up the police and say yeah they got a big grow room here yada yada, then the cops come bust your door down and you and your roommate go to jail.

i wouldnt dude. thats just waiting for a situation like that to happen

9. i wouldn't dude, especially since she's brand new. she could be a crazy bitch, then a couple months down the line she might go psycho and tell the cops, then one day your sleeping in your bed at 3am and suddenly the pigs bust down your door and point assault rifles at your head, tackle you to the ground, shoot your dog, trash your place, take any loose cash and weed, and then bust you guys for growing.

Don't risk it man, or just move to Canada, the police here won't point guns at you, trust me.

10. I don't know what the hell youre' thinking, honestly, unless you're be fucking her in there.

11. or if you get a "ride or die" chick who will help you smoke/slang that ish

12. i wouldnt trust anyone except close friends ive known for YEARS and i know have just as much to lose as me about my grow. its really easy to get fucked and all it takes is one bitter ex-gf if you tell them.

13. #13 Str8outakompton, Apr 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2010
    Fuck that...thats a terrible idea, trust noone. I wouldnt let anyone know or see unless it was absolutely necessary. Dont let her into your place.... take her out... fuck her at her crib. =D

14. You're asking to get you and your buddy in some shit.

15. Why don't you just wait until the time comes?

You said you have a few months left, wait and see if you guys are even still dating.

Also, if you can't trust her... why are you dating her?

16. yup.

I have friends that I trust more then some of my family.. and They don't even know I grow, But they love my bud :p

17. Because girls change their minds in a split second. I have dated women for years who I wouldn't show a grow house to. Quite frankly, you ladies are fucking crazy and that makes you unpredictable. :p

18. yeah it's no so much about trusting her now.. but trusting her after the break-up.

and yes chicks are nuts! :p

19. Very good point AW.

20. I hate having to figure out if I can trust a girl AFTER we break up though...that's so hard to figure because they are crazy as others have said....Oh well, I guess no girlfriend while having grow ops in my house.