New girlfriend, best first kiss spot ?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by McSoap, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Hey blades, I've been involved with this girl for a while (we were each others valentine this year) & we just recently have became official :] she's a really shy girl, whenever I complement her she's the type who blushes severely and looks down smiling lol. We are going on our second real date soon, and I can tell she's anticipating a kiss lol. Normally I wouldn't put to much thought into the first kiss, but I want it to be different this time.

The question for you all is, when you're going to have your first kiss with your new girlfriend on a date do you guys kiss her during the date when the tension is at its peak, and just have fun the rest of the day. Or do you kiss her goodbye at the end of the date, in front of her house ? & ladies, which do you prefer ? Thanks for any thoughts & opinions :D

2. Don't kiss her you'll catch the kissing disease or something

3. Yeah I think it's called herpes or cooties or something like that

4. I'd say kiss her somewhere private. Somewhere that you can both fully enjoy the experience without being overwhelmed or rushed by your surroundings. Also, this way the kiss can perhaps progress to something more intimate; making out, feeling each other up, those sorta things.

But I'm just shooting in the dark in here. I think that for a good answer, you should tell us what you're doing for the date. Are you going to the movies? To dinner? Laser tag? :p
    Give us more details for a more elaborate break-down.

5. You sound younger but thats all good! Go for a quick peck on the forehead and look at her, if she gives you the look you'll know you can go for a better kiss. Don't push to far on a first kiss if it hasn't happened yet but don't be a pussy just for it man, good luck :)

6. I've never been fond of kissing girls on the forehead, especially if it's the first kiss.

Question for the ladies: How do you feel about forehead kisses? Most specifically in the beginning of a relationship, because I can understand them further in.

7. The best first place to kiss her is the vagina. Trust me bro I'm a professional

8. that would be a strange first kiss, but they're awesome overall:love:

9. give her a nosey kiss, bitches love the nosey kiss haha

10. you should take her for a walk in a park at night and just flow into it :)

11. A walk in the park at night with street lights in the park. I did this with one girl friend of mine and the mood just felt perfectly romantic. And im not talking like ghetto street lights like nice new York style park lights and such. Then go out to eat or something and tall her how you feel and all that great stuff.

12. I had a friend kiss a girl on the neck the first (and only) time they kissed. I dont recommend that unless you want her to have a good awkward story to tell.

13. Yeah you have to keep in mind even though shes shy shes going to be the direct opposite of shy when her friends are around and they're gonna fuckin scrutenize your performance based on her thoughts and what actually happens.

With that being said, you should lock it down the moment you see her.

god damnit forgot blue font

14. Ask her a question, then interupt her answer with a kiss.

15. This has a high success/ dick wettness rating.

16. My favorite kissing spot is the asshole

17. Now we're on to something......

The feet are always a good starting point, then ass

18. #18 Zera, Mar 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2013
    This one girl I took to the aquarium.

When we got to the front of the line, right behind the ticket taker's there was a photo spot where people could get their pictures taken as they entered the aquatium. I got her to go with me to get a picture. She put her hand around my waist and we posed for the picture. The photo guy counted down 3...2...

Right before he said "1", I moved and kissed her on the cheek. (I'd have liked to have made it a full on kiss, and I know now that she'd have liked it too, but I kinda chickened out and went halfway.) The picture snapped, and I pulled away giggling sheepishly, interrupting any protest she might have been about to say next with "I'm sorry, I just had to, you're so cute."

Thankfully, she liked it, and she was blushing too--I hadn't had to retreat into cuteness, and I probably could have gotten away with being more agressive. Also, thankfully, neither the photo man, nor any of the southern families around voiced any obnoxious disapproval of us (2 girls together). We linked arms and went into the aquarium, gigling and wispering etc.

All that kiss did was put us in a better mood and raise the tension.

Our first real kiss was further in the aquarium, in the middle of the freshwater fish exhibit, and initiated by her. That one was wonderful, whole world disappearing, butterflies in the stomach, etc. All the cliches.

Aquariums are great because they're mostly dark. You can go around marveling at the exhibits, then marveling at each other, then making out and nobody around you pays you any mind as long as you're not leaning on the glass.

19. First kisses usually just happen. Some strong force pulls you in. Unless your drunk then HEY you dont remember it.