New girl!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Jrol2011, May 11, 2010.

1. Hey everyone!! I found this website when frantically searching the web on info about hair drug exams. It seems pretty cool.. I posted the information below because I haven't quite figured the site out yet and I don't know where the question would fit.

Thanks so much! Nice to meet yall! Peace.

I applied for and internship yesterday and when filling out the paperwork I came across the information about a drug test. I did one mac method last night and I am treating my hair with ammonia tonight. I also bought a toxin wash and a zydot treatment.

I took 6 hits total during the second to last week in march, other than that I haven't smoked all year. Also, I am a female about 5 feet tall and 106 pounds, my hair is blond and really fine.

What do you think my chances are on passing?

Any feedback would be awesome! Thanks so much!:wave:Peace.

2. No way for us to tell what your chances are, but your digression is very minimal. Relax and go farward with your life, and good luck.

3. Thanks for the reply! I'll try and relax the best I can ;)

4. :eek:Does anyone else have any thoughts about my fate? I would greatly appreciate it! I'm pretty much sitting on here waiting for something rather than studying for my calculus final