New girl, need help.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Duwayne420, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Sorry if I sound like a noob, this is my first "true" girlfriend so yeah I'm a noob. But help me out on this.

Long story short I started talking to this girl that finds me attractive and has liked me for a long time. So we hang out for like 4 days in a row and I finally grow the balls to ask her to be my girlfriend and she approved!

So today I went for the kiss but she wasn't expecting it but was cool with it and found it cute. (BTW I'm such a noob at kissing its horrible) The just recently I talked to her again, kissed her again, texted her shortly after and yeah she seems disappointed.

This is the most confident I've been in a while and I'm starting to discourage my self again because of how bad I am at kissing! :(

What do you guys suggest I do? And I'm 18 if that matters..

2. How does she seem disappointed?

3. Like when I text her after I said "nice seeing you" and she's just like "I know" and she doesn't really say anything.

4. [quote name='"Duwayne420"']Like when I text her after I said "nice seeing you" and she's just like "I know" and she doesn't really say anything.[/quote]

I need more background of you two. I was a horrible kisser when I met my girl. But she was like "well work on it" lol. She didn't act like yours. She was happy to see me and enjoyed hanging out with me (she still does lol)

5. Lol. How long after seeing her did you tell her it was nice to see her?

6. haha...dude you're reading way too far into this. keep that confidence up, think of it this way. you're doing something very RIGHT if this girl is letting you kiss her.

dont let insecurities get in the way of that, there's no bigger turn-off for a girl (or guy) than an insecure person. she knows this is your 1st gf right?? she probably thinks its cute that youre not a great kisser yet, or you might not be bad at all. you could just be letting this all get to your head too much.

7. Like 5 minutes after I saw her.

8. Psh women.

Maybe she wants you to make a bigger move :ey:

So you get that finger curve down and don't forget to get it wet before sticking it in there. :D

9. Well that's probably why she didn't really say anything back.

10. Dude totally switch it up on her and shake her confidence. No matter what she texts do not text back for at least a day.

I recommend this just so that she doesn't think you're clingy or anything you want to come across as confident.

With regards to the kissing we've all been there and first kisses sometimes aren't the best. I hope this goes as you would like if not at least you got some kissing experience! :)

You sound like a stud and a total gentleman. If this gal doesn't appreciate it trust me there will be hundreds that will.

11. Well she is pretty experienced I know that. She's not a whore because she's only been with one other guy, and like I said its my first girlfriend so idk how this works out.

12. Thanks man I'll try and keep my confidence up and I know I get in my head way to much! And no she has no idea that she's my first.

13. Thanks bro in going to do this for sure. We have been texting non stop so switching it up sounds like the way to go! ;)

14. Bro u being too thirsty!

Chill and more than likely she won't be the only one.

You def should date more before asking someone to be your girlfriend.. but think about it this way.. your 18. Your still going thru searching for who you are. That will prob go til your 30. By then you will date many many girls. Just don't get caught up on the first one.

15. What you're gonna want to do is grab some nutella, rub it on her booty and eat the whole booty till it's gone. Once the booty is gone you will only be able to make use of the face, but that is okay

Why do I click these threads I'm going back to worldstar and break

16. Intentionally ignoring your girlfriend is terrible advice and my guess is that he's gonna consider it c'mon dawg

17. You may be coming off to her as someone who is getting attached by texting her immediately after you saw her. Just seems like young girls don't like guys who seem desperate.

18. All im saying is dont be a stage five clinger.