New girl from the East Coast!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TheQueen, Mar 21, 2010.

1. I am a HUGE supporter of legalization of the herb. :cool: I rarely smoke anymore because of availability. We move every few years becuase of my husband's job, so it's hard to find a hook up.

Regardless, I am happy to be here and hope to meet other like-minded people. :D

2. Enjoy your stay ;) oh and good luck with the hook up thing, ever tought about growing your own?

3. Well... not sure the husband would go for that. Plus, I have a nosey-as-hell 14-year-old daughter. Can't keep much from her. It would be in my best interest, as well as my family's, to buy. I do attend college, but I don't feel comfortable dealing with kids. I wish to be very private about my use.

4. hey! I agree with legalization! I just don't want the government putting taxes and everything on it, because I'm in canada, taxes are high and i know Alcohol and cigerettes are mainly taxes here, so i can't imagine the price of pot afterwards, but to the not smoking part, woman you're crazy! LOL. everyone has their own pace, and how much they can and can't smoke, but i smoke everyday:)
    and welcome! I'm totally new here, no ones even replied a post to me yet, but oh well. imma keep trying;)