New gf

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Blamazing, Oct 10, 2012.

1. So I asked this chick to be my girlfriend two Saturdays ago and we still have yet to hangout. She's says she's got a lot going on and whatnot. She says she's free Friday so we were going to hangout then. I'm thinking its time I finally lose my virginity as well, been waiting for a sexy gf( I've had plenty of opportunities at parties just didn't want the one night stand) You guys think I'm rushing this? Obviously if she's not ready then it's a no go but I've never felt more ready.

2. Why dont you two go roller skating? or have an ice cream cone together. Or go miniture golfing. Perhaps a play date at the park? LOLOLOLOL

Sorry but you sound like bobby brady from the brady bunch lololol

3. Haha I'm kinda a pussy like that but at least I don't smoke like a pussy.

4. No offense op, but it sounds like you need to grow bigger balls

Be a man, do the right thing

5. When mommy picks u up from the movies tell her u want to sit in the back seat with your girlfriend.

6. You guys gunna take a J walk, or what?

Do the right thing op, when she comes over, be a gentleman and pull out your sack.

7. you have a new girlfriend and you are already thinking and worrying about having sex? with that attitude you wont last that long bro. maybe wait a few weeks then start thinking about it. worry more about making her happy and developing a strong foundation for a healthy relationship.
    most girls ive known that have sex with a guy after the first date or a few are usually clingy and feel the need to get as close to a person as possible to feel comfortable, or they are either a little crazy of just slutty. either way, avoid doing it to early. not only might you scare her off, but it just wound be a good foundation for an early relationship

8. Hahahahhaha:D

9. OP is classic.

10. Sounds a lot like a middle school relationship lol

11. Bring that bitch to hibachi. Bitches love hibachi.

12. Now what kind of sack are we talking about?

13. This makes decent bathroom reading...

Fuck her op.

14. [quote name='"HerbJedenTag"']

Now what kind of sack are we talking about?[/quote]

3.5 son.

After that sack, youll get her in the sack. The she will be sucking your botoxed ballsack.

Smooth as eggs!

15. I didn't think you just asked a girl to be your girlfriend without hanging out? I thought the hanging out part came first, and then you decide if you can stand being around eachother.

16. Yeah idk breh! I like to have sex with a girl before i call her my GF. I mean would you buy a car without test driving it first?

17. [quote name='"HerbJedenTag"']

Now what kind of sack are we talking about?[/quote]

Herb sack, of course! :smoke:

18. Yep, you definitely have to bang her hard a few times before you even bring up the girlfriend thing.