New GC Members Be Like :

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by HighPoint 420, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Thats my 180 oz cmon now

Sent from my SM-A705W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I swallowed smoke, am I ganna die?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. *buys quality tree for the first time* dude, my high was insane, I threw up, got dizzy and felt uncomfortable for 12 hours, did I get laced weed?

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. Ok no but that shit is actually deadly im not even joking.. fucking sucks lol

Sent from my SM-A705W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Im having insert underlying condition I never thought twice about before, is it cuz the marijuanas?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. "Oh you want to hear about my first time smoking? Alright but I don't remember much because I was *soooo* baked!"
    "It all started the last friday of our freshman year and we were at my friend Trev's (short for Trevor rolfmao but you probably knew that heh) and like [ASTOUNDINGLY LONG AND SPECIFIC STORY FOR SOMEONE WHO CLAIMS NOT TO REMEMBER ANYTHING]."

7. Can I add milk to my bong?

• Like Like x 1
  8. wtf that's crazy like why even would you even do that, you're only supposed to use kool aid or liquor

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Hey everyone. I'm new. I've purchased my equipment but tell me if I've missed something.

[insert wall of text]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. I planted this one bagseed, its two weeks old now, can anyone identify? Also, how much yield can I expect?

• Funny Funny x 3
  11. My mom wont know if I grow weed in my closet, right?
    And she wont smell it if I block the doorway gap with a towel when I smoke? This is foolproof!!

• Like Like x 2
  12. "What are some of the advantages of growing indoors"?

Really? I guess common sense isn't that common anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  13. You should check out *insert influencer* on ig / fb / insta

Where can i get seeds ?

How to sex seeds

How much yield in room

My state just legalized and after *insert many years* i will grow again

My friend told on me to my mom and now i live in the shed

I ate a brownie and it did not work

I ate a brownie and I called 911

• Like Like x 2
  14. My aunt ate a cookie and ended up in the ER :lmafoe:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Did she eat one unintentionally?

16. No, it was completely intentional. She bought it while visiting Colorado and smuggled it home, only to be completely overpowered by what was probably a pretty strong edible for someone who hadn't used cannabis in decades.

17. I see I see, well it shant be easy. When I was in Amsterdam I bought edibles, ate it. Read on the backside of package 0% thc dunno why they sell that as edibles. Probably as a trophy/souvenir.

Guess your aunt made it through the night?

18. They gave her some saline and some anti nausea meds and she was fine. No more pot cookies for her lol.

19. Look at all that smoke dood.

20. New GC Members Be Like:

I'm not sure what's wrong with my baby!? I'm having some yellowing on the leaves. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Screenshot_20210724-170926_Gallery.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2