New GC Members Be Like :

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by HighPoint 420, Feb 13, 2013.

1. And the same member starts giving me grief for pulling them up for it every single time. He says he’s 32 but I suspect he’s also a minor. Gets really pissed if you pull the underagers for any reason.

2. New members be like..

so, everything I’ve checked online says this is Tobacco mosaic virus. I went to groweedeasy and 72 people all told me it was tmv but what can I do about it?

3. Because they are underage. xd People who are lying generally hate being called out on it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. It just amazes me that they all say “hey I’m 16 and living with my mom”.
    I mean how daft can you be? At least don’t fuckin tell everyone you’re underage on your very first post.
    Millennials man. What the fuck went wrong.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. lol IDK man but I think those would be generation z people.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. think its a Trans gender ,,,,,mac,

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Who the fuck comes up with those numbers man? I just had to hit google there and apparently millennials are those born from 1980 to 2000. Ehm... am I the only one here who can count?
    Can’t say your an 80s child if you were born in 1960 or a 90s child if your born in 1970.
    Nor are you from the 1900s if your born in 1882.
    So how the fuck can a millennial be born in 1980?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Ewww homophobe cry cry mean man cry cry gonna go protest about you and get you jailed for hate crime cry cry haha

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Milliennials were born in the mid eighties to the mid 90s. Anyone born after to around the mid 2000s is Generation Z. So anyone who is underage on here like 16 would be a member of Generation Z.

10. you bet ya i will ,,fuk em all bar one and bollox it him ,her ,or who whatever ,,..mac,

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Does that mean that in 20 years time the
    A-team will be reborn?
    Can’t go back to Generation A cos that just sounds shit.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Ngcmbl

"I've been married 30 years and have raised five beautiful children. I've been an empty nester for the past two years when my youngest moved out. My hubby and I used to have sex once a week or so. It then just stopped and we hadn't had sex in nearly six months. I suspected he might be having an affair. I confronted him and he denied it at first but then admitted he was seeing a much younger woman. I was deeply hurt and angry at first. He told me she would be willing to be with both of us and we could have an open marriage. I never thought in a million years I would participate in such an arrangement but finally agreed.

The girl came over and I watched them having sex. It was hard to watch at first but then I started to become turned on by it. She then wanted to go down on me and I was very nervous. My god though it felt amazing and I became really loud. She was very talented and I climaxed after only like ten or fifteen minutes. She wanted me to go down on her and I was very apprehensive but was very curious. I nervously licked her and she tasted really good. I even forgot my hubby was even in the room. She moaned and seemed to like it. I kept going and didn't want to stop. I wanted to pleasure her and make her climax like I did. After like a half hour or so she had an orgasm. We used our fingers, toys, and tried different positions. It was absolutely amazing and I never climaxed so hard. I want to do it again but don't know if this is the best thing for our marriage. I'm not even that interested in him joining us. I just to be with her. I feel conflicted and not sure what to do."

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. I swear idk wtf these people make a new account to revive the dead, and last I checked it's a weed forum

Ngcmbl

Dude, you're SO right. Everytime I'm high, WHAPPP, I'm jerkin' ! For medical reasons, I have a sexless marriage. I won't say any more, except to say it was through NO fault of my own, and that's that ! I jerk almost every day, high whenever I have it, of course !! Sometimes, on rare occasions when I don't. Thing is, gettin' high is pretty much every day for me, ha ha ! Being that my favorite cousin lives up stairs and he's my "GUY", to. it's a VERY good thing to have a loved relative for my guy. When I can't buy, since he hates blunt roaches, he gives 'em to me, by the bag full, YEEHAW !! I live in Massachusetts, btw. Where it's legal !!
    I always get just as horny, either way, most all the time. Doesn't seem to affect anything for me, except to make me horny as hell, every time, like right now, he he. High or not, and for me, high is just BETTER !

Sorry for the novel, when I inhale
    "These Here Most Magical Vapors",
    like I got right now, it makes me
    wordy AF...

Squishy squishy time !
    It's all I have left, and it's just fine by
    me. I mean to say, Im okay I guess, I hope.
    And I'm REAL good at it, ain't we all
    though ? ; )~

• Like Like x 1
  14. 99171B29-5C68-454C-9179-1DE85FCEA5CE.jpeg
    What strain is this?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Oh that's Bruce banner I'm 100 percent sure I'll bet my first born that that is Bruce Banner.i have been growing for like 2 weeks now and I know my shit and that's Bruce banner.fuck how can you not tell? Soo many tell tales what are ya blind jesus..and looks like the terps are about 40 percent amber I'd cut it down pal. Cheers......and these are some of the replies I've seen on here lol.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. hi GorillaGherkin ,,oh man you cant tell what strain that seedling is :hookah:,,its a trans gender girl i think but could be a trans boy .:jump:..then again it could be Lesbian:rave-girl: .or even a gay boy.:makeup:.,,but its standing straight up so what ever its straight ,:dance2:,,mac,
    PS hope every one had a good holiday ,,,and wish you all a Happy new year ....mac.

• Like Like x 1
  17. "Hi I am new here and I need help with this "hard drug" which is not allowed on Grasscity but I don't know that because I never actually read the terms and conditions when I signed up, only clicked "I Agree" and proceeded to post.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. NGCMBL Will I pass my drugtest.

I had 30 days to prepare and have not smoke marijuana for 30 days, but unfortunately used meth sporadically up to 8 days ago. My marijuana use was 1/8 a week. I have not drank alcohol since 2017. My urine was negative via CVS drug testing kit. My peth and Urine Etg was neg.
    I am of female of small frame and in recovery from anorexia,and my weight was 89 lbs with a BMI less than 18 in Oct. My weight as of yesterday was 106 lbs with. BMI of 19. I have been not allowed to do aerobic exercise but i do Yoga. My nutritionist said i gained back muscle and not fat. My luck even at my lowest in July of 82 lbs I still had a period. I was put on a high fat 13 GM supplement, protein supplement, vitamins and minerals to improve deficiency- magnesium, B complex, and iron and Bit C to correct my anemia. (FYI iron absorbs best on an empty stomach with Vit C). My meds are Lamictal and Seroquel for Bipolar atypical (no hypomania). For the first two weeks I died my hair blonde x1 followed by auburn (my original hair colour) and a hair cut that left 1 1/2 inch , used clean and clear, tar shampoo, vinegar baking soda washed my hair with laundry soap. And 7 days prior to test. I bleached my hair blonde x2, vinegar, out of pure desperation I used bleach from Clorax, and baking soda the hair on my crown was ruined and thinned out. I wore a baseball cap, so they attributed it to that. Then yesterday died my hair black at 5 am (since gingers are discriminated against), and dark brown at 10 pm. All hair dyes had ammonia. I put conditioner from the dye packs and let it sit all night. Also used argon oil so my hair didn't look over processed. Morning of test used V05 detox shampoo and Aloe Rid old formula. Of course I woke up late and had to rush to get there on time. So, and I didn't want to smell like vinegar. The Nurse Practitioner who collect my sample did ask if I died my hair recently. I told her for Christmas. Over the past two years I have passed a test with chronic use of marijuana the day before, as well as sporadic meth test in 2017 prepped from 4 am to 2pm. the 2018 test again sporadic heavy meth use and heavy marijuana the day before prepped from 6 am till 4 pm. The meth was negative but positive marijuana. I know it is hit or miss, but can you send positive vibes in the universe for a negative test. I am very worried. Thanks (ngcm)

19. #2759 originalhurt, Dec 31, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
    I was born in 91, I'm a 90,s child. I had all the 90's experiences and have witnessed cell phones go from giant bricks to keychain size, and then back to thin book size, learned from giant computers with win 95, and now there, available as small as 1x3x5 I feel millenial means you were born in the new millenia 2000-2010

20. Congratulations you have been nominated for NGCMBL. We look forward to your reviving 7yo threads.