New GC Members Be Like :

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by HighPoint 420, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Def..Looks like way too much light..maybe move it further away..TIMBERRRRrrrrrrr..LMAO

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. “How do I grow super dank weed?I’ve done no research tell me everything there is to know”

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. I also find that thinking of a body part while high will allow you to feel it. An example would be imaging you have no arms and then CHECKING real fast to see if they are really there. Are all my effects normal or I am smoking too much = 3 puffs high thc, low tolerance?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Hi everyone, My name is Billy.
    As long as I put towels under my door, and leave a window open, my mom won't be able to smell it after I smoke a joint, right?

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  5. How are my plants doing?
    664446172.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. There are some people that should never post anything on the web while intoxicated,
    Seems many of them are quoted in this thread.

I still have a few hours of responsibility left today.
    I thought I'd post something more interesting than notes from Mom's Basement.

DSC_0629.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. She will if she goes into your room. Also the smell should still find its way out of your room

Sent from my SM-G935P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. lol a NGCMBL happening in the NGCMBL thread?

What a treat

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Oh!..... oops. Sheepish.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Pretty sure this is how black holes get started. Thanks @wheatandoats!

• Like Like x 2
  11. too funny for words!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Be like ......I’ll show you my dick for weed

13. I scrunched up some paper towel and put it down the bong, about 2 inches below the mouthpiece. My mate says that bongs by themselves only filter out about 15% of the smoke and that it's a myth that smoking bongs is healthier than joints. So I put his theory to the test. After smoking a few bowls the paper towel turned dark brown and had resin all over it. Is this filtering the smoke?

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. why aren't there any youtube videos on how to do this? and why can't I ask the guy at home depot without him acting all weird? im just trying to grow some pot here, family.

15. Put mountain dew on it.

16. [​IMG]
    I don't think I'm flushing my weed correctly ?
    BNW

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. Some gold in this thread! Hi all, I'm new. Read the rules, read some threads, ready to .. be new. Thought I'd join because I accidentally planted a seed. I shall post my adventure soon in some grow thread. I thought I'd wait until the end of my grow and post it all at once, but until then I might ask advice in the appropriate threads. I post my intro here because although this fool ain't new to toking, I did actually get an illegitimate seedling from fooling around with things I shouldn't. So I still do stupid newb things, here's how it went down:
    I live in a land of brutal canna-crackdown. My old neighbor is going downhill and he's too much of a gentleman to smoke, so I thought I should one day make edibles for this old man. But where I am (Land of the long white cloud) turbo lettuce is expensive, or I don't earn much, either way, the stress of getting those seeds is quite a story of stupidity on its own, but I was too chicken to ever plant any seeds in any event. That was about 8 months ago, and yes old "Bryan", my neighbor is still alive. Barely. Anyway, I digress. Usually, I have a great Friday-after-work bbq routine and in my very pleasant buzz two weeks ago I stupidly told myself - 'go ahead, those seeds were like $20 each and they will expire, you can always chuck it away if something happens'. Next thing I realize on Monday after work is that I have a budding seedling baby in the garage. I freaked out and had to go to my dealer-friend for advice. I have nearly finished building a grow box now and even got an automatic fire extinguisher among the other needs for this baby. Fortunately, I got a 50w full spectrum 'UFO' LED light from China back when I bought the seeds. Right now my seedling lives in its pot behind a bush at the back of the garden. I visit multiple times a day when at home. Newb advice: get the gear first. :love-mj2:
    - If I was any savvier I'd have made a meme out of it. 'Accidently' planted a seed. Who does that?

• Like Like x 1
  18. I grew this plant my friend gave me and i need help but if you tell me the honest truth my feelings are gonna be hurt and i shal reject all your correct advise. Followed by being warned by a mod cause ima call you names.

I grow trees. Trees Number Three's

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Ngcm be like.. JEEZ, old members are ass hats

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1