New GC Members Be Like :

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by HighPoint 420, Feb 13, 2013.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  1. I know that weed can make it hard for some people to get an erection, but my situation is way worse than that. When I smoke up now minutes later my penis will shrink rapidly to its smallest possible state, which is extremely painful. I can't focus on the euphoria of the high because the discomfort is so terrible. Has anyone experienced anything like this? (Btw: I stopped fapping like 2 weeks ago due to temporary ED caused by too much masterbation I think, but I can get normal erections since then) I also have a urologist appointment coming up.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. New GC member over in general posted a thread What species is this and had a pic of buds.
    I just about died laughing.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. I bought some bud and it seemed to be pretty moist when I chopped it up, I noticed a few days ago that there were these yellow dots which can be seen in the top right bud in the attached image. I think I smoked it with the yellow spots there and seem fine but wish to smoke with a friend and don’t really want to risk it if it is really mold. I have heard there can be some pretty nasty side affects but I don’t want to throw it all out.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Be creative instead of being a copypasta

5. SIRSOG = Stupidity inside real shitty original gangsta. How's that for creative?

• Creative Creative x 1
  6. It is already a non creative acronym my 15 year old self made up ages ago lol yours wasn't even as good

• Like Like x 1
  7. ok, sirsog is short for Sir Soggy, whom happens to be the nemisis of captain Crunch.

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. i was smoking out of a pipe I made out of a pen.
    When hitting it, I sometimes felt smoke of the plastic there and I’m high freaking out now on whether it damaged my lungs or something
    Help

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. “I have a drug test tomorrow and smoked 12 bowls last night will I be ok????”

“No you won’t”

“Fuck off I don’t need your negativity I’m just trying to get help I’m only 12 and mom is going to ground me and my life will be over! You don’t get it”

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Yo my weed was laced with silica.
    Plz halp

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  11. HELP! I have a serious medical condition. The internet told me all the members on grasscity are registered doctors.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. “Does cloning reduce potency? You can only tell me yes”

• Like Like x 2
  13. Actually taking a clone during the 8th full moon of the third year of the 4th month during a winter solstice will give you a clone that can be perpetually harvested and yields full 50/50 ind8ca sativa buds and 100% thc ratios.

My friend told me. He's a pro look at his grow.
    [​IMG]

"Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'
    Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.."

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  14. When blades name there first plant...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. k guys I really need help this time. I was at my friend's house in the backyard. It was 3 of us and his dog chillin out so we decide to spark up a doobie.
    I'm a light weight to weed, especially dro but I said fuk it and took 3 phat hits. I coughed so much my eyelids almost fell off. My friends were laughing of course those tardbuckets
    anyway I feel ok after I stop coughing then like 2 mins later I see a portal open up above the dog.
    I'm like wtf does anyone see this shit???

My friends were like clam down Billy, i laughed it off but was secretly freaking out. THe dog was glowing orange...like around him. The portal was still there and got bigger. All I remember next is drifting into the portal just fucking floating into it. The dog whispers "shh everything is ok" and now I'm really trippin ball sac Da fuk the dog is talking now.

Finally I slip into oblivian and just let go...i hear the dog bark then I snap back to reality. My friends didnt even notice anything..only 30 seconds had passed.

Was my weed laced?

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  16. I’ve got this growing all over my backyard.
    I’ve been told it’s weed. It doesn’t get me very high.
    Anyone know what strain it is?

E9298DFD-FE63-4313-8C9F-ACF817ED07CB.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. "Hey, I got me my first gram some days ago and I wanna try it! [​IMG] The bud is packed in a small bag and it's very dense. How can I open it up?

P.S: I don't have a grinder"

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
  18. #2640 SlinkyKat, Jan 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
    Are my lights good enough for my plant?
    Why-is-stem-stretching-an-issue.jpg
    :p

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1