New GC Members Be Like :

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by HighPoint 420, Feb 13, 2013.

1. "I'm really new to this and I asked around what kind of bud I was buying. Someone told me it was called Darude - Sandstorm, is that true?"

• Like Like x 4
  2. Well I love it lol. We need more GC specific meme pics lol

3. It's some enigmatic knowledge base in the clouds that has all the answers to my questions but it's too underground for me to use so I'm going to create an account here to ask a dumb af question that I need to know right now.

4. Ouija.jpg
    spare any weed?

5. "How can I pass a drug test if I've been smoking everyday for x number of years?"

"How can I smoke weed in my house without my parents knowing"

"Hi I'm looking for a hookup in x state hit me up"

"Help my girlfriend hates that I smoke"

• Like Like x 4
  6. "Does this look like a quarter to you?" Shows blurry ass low res pic of something slightly resembling bud. :laughing:

• Like Like x 3
  7. New GC Members be like asking for grow advice in the introduction section......

8. New GC members be like;

" That thieving seedbank, it's been like 3 days and no seed. Did I get ripped off?" [​IMG]

9. This one time, I was soooooooo high....

Weed is the best thing there ever was EVAR!

10. How much weed would I need to grow outdoors for personal use .I can smoke a quarter pound in a week easy .I just need to have enough weed for me im a heavy smoker .Just so I can have weed for 1 year next grow season

11. Guys pls halp, I smoked a weed and I fainted and saw god and the devil and my grandma was there, guys what happened

• Like Like x 2
  12. "I think I'll reply to this thread whose most recent post is dated from 2009."

• Like Like x 10
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Hey GC, I tried searching for an answer and found nothing. If you have a TI domeless nail, where do you put the dab?

I usually put the wax on the walls inside the hole in the center. This isnt what I usually see, but it works a lot better for me than putting it in the lower dish.

Another question, has anybody used multiple nails and saw that one has given off more reclaim than another? I have a reclaim catcher and while using a quartz banger I got no reclaim, as opposed to the TI domeless where I quickly started to get a lot. If I dab in the dish instead of the hole, will I still get reclaim? I also use a carb cap, will that make any difference?

14. NGCMBL:
    How many grams of mids do you guys think it takes to get as high as one gram of loud? Me and my friend were just discussing it. We thought maybe 2 or 3 gs of mids, but we weren't sure.

• Like Like x 2
  15. What miracle grow do I use for purple kush

• Like Like x 1